American Sniper - 10th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

samdavies

Contributor
Jul 22, 2020
Release date: May 13, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £44.99

American Sniper.jpg

81PF5Jw4nQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

American Sniper Front.jpg American Sniper Open.jpg American Sniper Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we will get same quality from Paramount for others countries ....

because I received another movie from Paramount, with little box rigid .... "Once upon a time in the west" , the slip case is **** because no visual on the back,
On the back, that's all the writings with couple of pictures & characteristics.
And goodies are useless for quality, and I paid 40€ for that !

So I really do hesitate to order American Sniper on Zavvi with a higher price than the one in my country for same price as the once received today ... 39.99€

I hope we will get same quality from Paramount for others countries ....

because I received another movie from Paramount, with little box rigid .... "Once upon a time in the west" , the slip case is **** because no visual on the back,
On the back, that's all the writings with couple of pictures & characteristics.
And goodies are useless for quality, and I paid 40€ for that !

So I really do hesitate to order American Sniper on Zavvi with a higher price than the one in my country for same price as the once received today ... 39.99€
This American sniper release is WB btw, not paramount. Different companies, different ideas on package design and shipping. You can order it from amazon Italy for €29.99, which is your best bet, particularly if you're in Europe.

This American sniper release is WB btw, not paramount. Different companies, different ideas on package design and shipping. You can order it from amazon Italy for €29.99, which is your best bet, particularly if you're in Europe.

I'm in France .... lately I got bad experience with 2 editions from Paramount .... so I hope Warner UK & Warner FR will propose the same quality.

What's scared me is the difference for price ! 53€ + shipping in UK , and 40€ in France

Amazon Italy will propose same thing than Amazon FR .... UK is different because outside Europe or better manufacture ... don't know actually !

@samdavies
@SteelCollz

Thanks for your answer , so I keep my French order .... the only difference, we don't have sticker for age in France compared to UK , and for some movies we got the title in french and I hate this because translation are really bad.
The uk age stickers are thankfully removable on this, I agree with translated titles. They should remain theatrical, nomatter where you are. You should be okay with this one though.

Reactions: vinny