Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #101) [Czech Republic]

Which embossing/debossing option would you prefer?

• Option 1

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 117 65.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 34 19.1%

• Total voters

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 11, 2018 (E5A - E5B), June 18 (E1), June 14 (E2), June 18 (E3), July 25 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 (pre-order May 2018) Standard Editions E5 A - E5 B
Price: CZK 999 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1399 (E3) - 4999 (E4) - 1099 (E5A ) - 699 (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5 A - E5 B

28947206_1764755426974759_5224190212866439340_o.jpg28827667_1764756050308030_2413600933607394224_o.jpg29060794_1764756256974676_5301066082499299133_o.jpg29541486_1764755790308056_486585958772673943_n.jpg
23800132_1586734754776828_1887448297212077684_o.jpg

New:
28471535_1728857307231238_6213471202191285313_n.jpg
Old:
23737984_1586736664776637_835770909318998914_o.jpg
Release date: February 7, 2018 - FAC TBA
Purchase link: E5 A (4K+3D+2D) - E5 B (3D+2D) - FAC E1/E2/E3/E4 TBA
Prices: CZK 1099 (E5 A) - CZK 699 (E5 B) - FAC E1/E2/E3/E4 TBA
Group Buy: E5 A (CZK 1254.00) - E5 B (CZK 798.00)
Option 1 - Option 2 - Option 3
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I'm still around @Actarus :) took a little break from collecting and changed up my buying habits to only movies I really like and must have. Glad you're still collecting and enjoy opening some of your steels!

I preordered just the steelbook on FAs website. The slips this time didn't grab me as much but that steel is awesome. I wonder if mantalab can top it (hopefully it doesn't get canceled)

• Thanks
Reactions: Danny and Actarus
I'm still around @Actarus :) took a little break from collecting and changed up my buying habits to only movies I really like and must have. Glad you're still collecting and enjoy opening some of your steels!

I preordered just the steelbook on FAs website. The slips this time didn't grab me as much but that steel is awesome. I wonder if mantalab can top it (hopefully it doesn't get canceled)

Yes it is so much more fun since I open them :emb:

I feel you on the buying habits, I have also slowed down and just go for movies I need to have :thumbs:

Wicked Steel indeed :drool: ...hopefully Manta will have a nice WEA as well, can never have too much Blade Runner 2049 :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: nicblue
I must be the only one not completely happy with the steelbook design.Feels like they crambed the characters together.The size of the characters are not even properly proportioned. Especially an awkward looking Harrison Ford.Grant it that this was the original art from the studio and not Filmarena's fault. It kind of reminds me of the Justice League poses with some of the slips.Everybody is kind of just thrown in together so they don't leave anybody out.

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187 and Danny
we already talked about it, but after thinking again, I think FAC made a mistake and only E3 is a XL Fullslip, rest are standard:

we thought FA forgot the collectible folder in E1 and E2 pictures, but I actually think they didn't:

- I was told by FA (when I asked for the Planet of the Apes) their Maniacs boxes would be the same size as Logan.
- their FAC MANIACS BOX PET COVER V2 they are selling to protect the boxes, "has been designed for the second generation of smaller boxes: THE REVENANT, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE Rogue Nation, CHILD 44, SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING, LOGAN, ALIEN COVENANT, WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES, WIND RIVER, BLADE RUNNER 2049, PROMETHEUS and others..." meaning they are all the same size.
- if the 3 editions are XL, it's impossible to fit all 3, + E5, + the extra collectible box inside. On the other hand, if only 1 edition is XL, it is possible (for example in Logan's box, the extra collectible box was very thick, so if you make it smaller you can replace a standard Fullslip for a XL one)

I will ask confirmation.

edit: on their website it's written all 3 are XL, and all contain the folder, but having the Logan's Maniacs box in hand, I really don't know how they could fit 3 XL inside.

Last edited:
we already talked about it, but after thinking again, I think FAC made a mistake and only E3 is a XL Fullslip, rest are standard:

we thought FA forgot the collectible folder in E1 and E2 pictures, but I actually think they didn't:

- I was told by FA (when I asked for the Planet of the Apes) their Maniacs boxes would be the same size as Logan.
- their FAC MANIACS BOX PET COVER V2 they are selling to protect the boxes, "has been designed for the second generation of smaller boxes: THE REVENANT, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE Rogue Nation, CHILD 44, SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING, LOGAN, ALIEN COVENANT, WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES, WIND RIVER, BLADE RUNNER 2049, PROMETHEUS and others..." meaning they are all the same size.
- if the 3 editions are XL, it's impossible to fit all 3, + E5, + the extra collectible box inside. On the other hand, if only 1 edition is XL, it is possible (for example in Logan's box, the extra collectible box was very thick, so if you make it smaller you can replace a standard Fullslip for a XL one)

I will ask confirmation.

They are all XL slips, not just E3 but E1 and E2. In regards to manaic box size, it all depends what goodies FA put inside and how thick the collectible box is. Has to be a very thin box to accomdate 3 XL slips. If it has to be a wider box they could make it the same size as the Fast Furious and keep the sizes consistent and a new Pet Size Cover.

They are all XL slips, not just E3 but E1 and E2. In regards to manaic box size, it all depends what goodies FA put inside and how thick the collectible box is. Has to be a very thin box to accomdate 3 XL slips. If it has to be a wider box they could make it the same size as the Fast Furious and keep the sizes consistent and a new Pet Size Cover.

nah they said the new Maniacs boxes are V2, so all at the same size, while the old (Fast and Furious is one of them) are "V1"

but yay I guess the extra collectible box is very thin, actually thiner than a normal fullslip, that's the only way everything fits in the box

FA’s site doesn’t state E1 & E2 are XLs, just E3.... hope that’s right

FA’s site doesn’t state E1 & E2 are XLs, just E3.... hope that’s right
E1 E2 E3 all are XL editions
Beauty Shots for each edition list Slipcover XL
Film Arena Website in description of contents list XL

Film Arena Website
Description
FAC # 101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet EDITION # 1 contains:

- WEA Exclusive 3-Disc SteelBook
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- 3D Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc Bonus
- Exclusive lenticular magnet (with transition effect)
- Special collector's cards
- Collector's character cards
- Exclusive 32-page photo book
- Exclusive collector's folder (not visible on Beauty Shot)
- Collector's numbering card and hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 E1

Description
FAC # 101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip EDITION #2 contains:

- Exclusive XL FullSlip with 3D Lenticular Effect on Back Side and Front Side
- Exclusive 36-page booklet
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 E2

Description
FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 FullSlip XL EDITION #3 includes:

- 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc + 3D Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 E3

Note:
XL Collectors Folder there was not enough room to put in Beauty Shots for E1 and E2 but is included with E1/E2/E3

Last edited:
nah they said the new Maniacs boxes are V2, so all at the same size, while the old (Fast and Furious is one of them) are "V1"

but yay I guess the extra collectible box is very thin, actually thiner than a normal fullslip, that's the only way everything fits in the box

You pretty much repeated what I told you lol

But in the description on FA‘s website (not the title) all 3 are mentioned as XL Slips

E1 E2 E3 all are XL editions
Beauty Shots for each edition list Slipcover XL
Film Arena Website in description of contents list XL

Film Arena Website
Description
FAC # 101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet EDITION # 1 contains:

- Exclusive lenticular magnet (with transition effect)
- Exclusive 32-page photo book
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 E1

Description
FAC # 101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip EDITION #2 contains:

- Exclusive XL FullSlip with 3D Lenticular Effect on Back Side and Front Side
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 E2

Description
FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 FullSlip XL EDITION #3 includes:

- 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc + 3D Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #101 BLADE RUNNER 2049 E3

Note:
XL Collectors Folder there was not enough room to put in Beauty Shots for E1 and E2 but is included with E1/E2/E3

Damn it! :facepalm: Was hoping it wasn’t. Looks like this going to be the norm from now on.

One thing FA isn’t, is consistent. Fair enough this release doesn’t actually go with any others released in the franchise, namely the first one ( only other one, I know ) but they completely ballsed up Maze Runner Death Cure by going XL and Double lenti as to ruin the complete set, and now I read earlier Prometheus is going XL to also balls up the set... why?!? Really irritating! Better bloody not do it to the inevitable Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!

Damn it! :facepalm: Was hoping it wasn’t. Looks like this going to be the norm from now on.

One thing FA isn’t, is consistent. Fair enough this release doesn’t actually go with any others released in the franchise, namely the first one ( only other one, I know ) but they completely ballsed up Maze Runner Death Cure by going XL and Double lenti as to ruin the complete set, and now I read earlier Prometheus is going XL to also balls up the set... why?!? Really irritating! Better bloody not do it to the inevitable Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!

It's not that they are not consistent, they slowly started doing theses XL editions(to make room for the Collector's Folder) and now it's becoming more of a regular thing.

Love their XL Slips ! Love that there is now a folder to Host Bonus Items. Similar to HDzeta so I don't see anything wrong with this.

It's not that they are not consistent, it's just that they slowly started doing theses XL editions and now it's becoming more of a regular thing.

Love their XL Slips ! Love that there is now a folder to Host Bonus Items. Similar to HDzeta so I don't see anything wrong with this.
Going forward with individual releases, not a problem at all, but to continue a franchise without an option as their standard FACs is going to ruin the set you’ve already built up surely, it’s like having a VHS of Predator, DVD of Predator 2 and a Blu Ray Of Predators lined up next to each other - going to crap!

Maybe I’m being OCD, but I would like them to continue with some franchises with their same format as long as they have their standard FACS for them.

If they do the original Blade Runner with an XL, great, it would go well with these, but if not .... it would make you wonder what’s in their heads a bit!