Bloodsnake's AVATAR Collection :)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
My AVATAR Collection!

Hey Guys and Gals! :notworthy: You ALL know I fu**ing love AVATAR! :drool: And I can't wait for the Sequels! Here are some of the items I own... so far! ;) I'll be adding more as my collection grows! :) Thanks for your time NINJAS! :cool:

Blu-Ray Promotional Standee :drool:
69524-f55b7f13207f6663a95e8dc4383cc8fc.jpg

Close up of the Standee!
69525-6542956d2f561e469f8786ce637d9a12.jpg

DVD
116829-47e84139474c6f436d165fddc4ed22cd.jpg

U.S Blu-ray and DVD Combo

U.S Extended Blu-ray Collectors Edition

U.S 3D Limited Edition
69535-5090f4904a2551a984e6580a09407c87.jpg

U.K Bluray and DVD Combo

U.K Steelbook

Ultimate Bluray Edition! Thanks @Asopp! :cool:

U.K Exclusive 3 Disc Blu-Ray (#203 out of 1,000)

Japanese Slipcover

Australian Exclusive Tin Blu-Ray :drool:

German Lenti Steelbook

Korean Steelbook

Korean Steelbook with 'Making of' Book

Zavvi Exclusive UK! :drool:
136270-dde2b90a1ef31979a3a80b757385f4e7.jpg

PS3 Video Game
70793-6e7177029359efc3e100cd3c32cc6556.jpg

Movie Soundtrack
70800-0606d21df39f412015a48f01981bc57a.jpg

Blue Vinyl Soundtrack! :headphone: :drool:

'The Making of' Hardcover
69534-8902949c4470f5c754d8c43d422ca6f7.jpg

3D Collectors Book

Total Film Souvenir Magazine
69633-8fee15e8cd6c9d34cc1c8393d09454e9.jpg

LCD Watch
69632-de27e26726f73c511a6068939a0bc10f.jpg

Theater Mylar

Movie Poster :photo:
116833-c62adb51d8dc77b44b12886ce9f3ca9d.jpg

And my EPIC Gift from the GREAT @zoneism! :cool: :notworthy: Thanks my NINJA Bro, I'll never forget it! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Thanks tridon! :thumbs: I'm actually looking for some steelbooks on ebay, they're just so damn expensive! I have more items on the way, I'll post them once I get them :scat:

Last edited:
*UPDATE*

Hey Ninjas! Its been a while since I've said "Hello!", I'm back with new items! :thumbs:

11. LCD Watch
picture.php

12. Total Film Souvenir Magazine
picture.php

13. Collectors 3D Book
picture.php

picture.php

14. UK Exclusive 3 Disc Limited Edition Blu-Ray
picture.php

15. Inside the UK Exclusive Blu-Ray
picture.php

THANKS NINJAS! :scat:

Last edited:
Beautiful collection sir, well done and keep up the good work :notworthy:

You've just reminded me to track down the lenticular, US, 3D version. That making of book looks really cool too :scat:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Excellent collection and very nice update bud!

Awesome compliment PunkNinja! :thumbs: THANKS!

Nice work...let me know when you wanna buy my Korean extended steel! :)

Thanks Hooch! I'll buy it from you when you lower the price! LOL! :hilarious:

Beautiful collection sir, well done and keep up the good work :notworthy:

You've just reminded me to track down the lenticular, US, 3D version. That making of book looks really cool too :scat:

Thanks bud! :thumbs: I have an extra slipcover if you're interested? ;)

Thanks NINJAS for all the THANKS and great comments! You guys and gals inspire me to add more to my collection! :LOL:

Reactions: tridon
*UPDATE!

Hey NINJAS :hidefninja: 7/2 was my birthday and I received these 2 awesome items! :scat: I want to thank cudzndrips for my new favorite edition, the Avatar Extended Blu-Ray Collectors Edition (Australia Exclusive Tin) is kick ass :scat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks Ninjas :thumbs:

Last edited:
Lucky man for getting that Australian tin. That was ALWAYS the edition of Avatar that I wanted the most. It's a hard one to find these days, though.

And Happy belated Birthday, bud! I hope it was a good one!

Lucky man for getting that Australian tin. That was ALWAYS the edition of Avatar that I wanted the most. It's a hard one to find these days, though.

And Happy belated Birthday, bud! I hope it was a good one!

Thanks buddy :thumbs: You're the best! My birthday was awesome! The wife took me out to dinner and to the movies! I also received a few King Kong items (I will post the pics on My King Kong Collection thread!) That Australian Tin is my new favorite edition :scat: It cost me an arm and a leg.... but I don't regret it! I'm in the process of purchasing 2 steelbooks, the 3D lenticular from Germany and the extended with a slipcover from Taiwan! Once I finally own those 2, I'll be satisfied with my Avatar Collection! :thumbs:

Reactions: tridon
Nice collection, buddy, especially that standee and Tin which is the most I want too.

IMO, the extended Taiwan is not better than the China, because China's edition has a booklet.

Of course, the most gorgeous extended edition is the Japanese one, which has a hardcover booklet. As far as I know, it is the one and only extended steelbook with hardcover booklet, but very expensive, ;).

Anyway, that is a nice collection. Very curious about your King Kong collection, :)

Nice collection, buddy, especially that standee and Tin which is the most I want too.

IMO, the extended Taiwan is not better than the China, because China's edition has a booklet.

Of course, the most gorgeous extended edition is the Japanese one, which has a hardcover booklet. As far as I know, it is the one and only extended steelbook with hardcover booklet, but very expensive, ;).

Anyway, that is a nice collection. Very curious about your King Kong collection, :)

Thanks BoxOffice! :thumbs: I know exactly what you mean, the Japanese version IS the best, but too damn expensive EEK! I was thinking about purchasing it, but after I bought the Australian Tin, I'm happy with just getting the Taiwan steebook plus it comes with a slipcover :LOL:

Love your Avatar collection too! Nothing beats that King Kong collection, but this is still really awesome! And if you keep adding to it who knows how awesome it'll turn out? :p

Love your Avatar collection too! Nothing beats that King Kong collection, but this is still really awesome! And if you keep adding to it who knows how awesome it'll turn out? :p

Thanks ABjerg, You're awesome buddy!!! You're right, nothing beats my King Kong Collection ...that's my baby! :thumbs: I will keep adding to this thread as my Avatar Collection grows! :scat: and trust me... it will grow!

Last edited:
Reactions: ABjerg