Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looooool.....looked a 1000 times at the picture to decide wheather i like it or not. Never realized Ant-Man...till now...thanks guys :D:p

Ant-Man was not more than cameo really though?

I'd hazard a guess that the reason why we don't see Spidey on there is because Blufans didn't get permission to have him on there

Thats a fair point about Ant-Man, yeah.

The front artwork is an IMAX poster though, & if you look at all the promotional posters for this movie, Spider-Man isn't on any of them. Maybe it had something to do with the deal with Fox, that you can have him in your Captain America movie but he can't be on the posters unless its his own movie, something like that. I'd say Blufans had little say in it, they were just given the IMAX poster to use as their front artwork.

One of things that bugged me was ant man not being on the front (that and there are much better posters or art work they could of used instead of the all over the place characters)
But great spot on Ant-Man. Didn't even notice him. Thought it was weird him not being there at first due to the posters of hawkeye and ant man always being on them.

The whole spidey and antman thing, I would say they are both cameos plus they are on one team each which makes sense for cap and and iron man to have a cameo character on their team.

I would also say spidey gets more screen time over antman due to the scene when we first meet him. And quite a bit of dialogue too but then the screen time could be a good argument due to what happens to Ant-Man and how much screen he fills lol

Really loved this film apart from IMO winter soldier should be dead

Spidey and Ant-Man/ Giant-Man stole the show for me and the whole airport fight scene aswell as the trio fight at the end is pretty f*cking epic

hhmmm i been looking at this art for a while now with people commenting on antman and such like all the hidden little bits but in doing all this i have just noticed something that looks somewhat disturbing and can now not unsee or take out of my mind EEK!

perhaps is just me but has anyone noticed it looks like scarlet has a dick now where they have placed the gun on the arm of war machine. don't you wish you could not see some things :arghh:

basil :(

hhmmm i been looking at this art for a while now with people commenting on antman and such like all the hidden little bits but in doing all this i have just noticed something that looks somewhat disturbing and can now not unsee or take out of my mind EEK!

perhaps is just me but has anyone noticed it looks like scarlet has a dick now where they have placed the gun on the arm of war machine. don't you wish you could not see some things :arghh:

basil :(

Sorry to say yes it's just you(well in my case anyway) You also had me confused for a sec as I was looking at the pic thinking "but scarlet witch is nowhere near war machine" then realised you meant actress name not character name. :p

Reactions: Phoenix M
From Blufans facebook page:

"Dear valued customers,

Here at Blufans we try our hardest to find the best artwork possible for our WEA releases which can sometimes be difficult as these also need to be submitted for approval. We have taken your comments about the artwork onboard and have decided to submit an alternative artwork to Disney/Marvel which takes your opinions into account. If this artwork is approved we will go ahead with this and hope our customers and fans will be happy. Below is a sample of the artwork and hope it meets your expectations."

CivilWar.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::D:D:D:naughty:

"Dear valued customers,

Here at Blufans we try our hardest to find the best artwork possible for our WEA releases which can sometimes be difficult as these also need to be submitted for approval. We have taken your comments about the artwork onboard and have decided to submit an alternative artwork to Disney/Marvel which takes your opinions into account. If this artwork is approved we will go ahead with this and hope our customers and fans will be happy. Below is a sample of the artwork and hope it meets your expectations."

You dirty b*****d! I I thought that was serious!
image.gif

:LOL::hilarious:

"Dear valued customers,

Title could be bigger IMO....

:hilarious: