Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No he's not, check out the control tower next to Black Panther.

Oh well spotted sir

I've got so good at spotting antman in all these pics, art and steels that I wasn't expecting a similar sized silhouette

Well done

(But would still prefer him slinging about with caps shield or something) but I do like that artwork on all 3

Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
Oh well spotted sir

I've got so good at spotting antman in all these pics, art and steels that I wasn't expecting a similar sized silhouette

Well done

(But would still prefer him slinging about with caps shield or something) but I do like that artwork on all 3

Same, I understand why'd they'd want to keep him a surprise in the initial marketing roll out but now that it's been out for months why would Disney pass up the chance to have Iron Man, Cap, and Spider-Man all on the same poster?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
1-click secured :cigar:

At first I was 4 Slip variants is an overkill but having those two Double-Sided Lenti Slips side by side is just AWESOME, somehow it reminds me of Transformers: AOE boxset back-art of all three variants side-by-side, this edition is of course taking it even further with the front lentis and the theme of the flick, BRILLIANT idea BF :thumbs:

slips-02back.jpg

1-click secured :cigar:

At first I was 4 Slip variants is an overkill but having those two Double-Sided Lenti Slips side by side is just AWESOME, somehow it reminds me of Transformers: AOE boxset back-art of all three variants side-by-side, this edition is of course taking it even further with the front lentis and the theme of the flick, BRILLIANT idea BF :thumbs:

View attachment 277773

I have this, it is GREAT, look forward to the side by side lenti, will display well...

• Thanks
Reactions: DJHilalo
Same, I understand why'd they'd want to keep him a surprise in the initial marketing roll out but now that it's been out for months why would Disney pass up the chance to have Iron Man, Cap, and Spider-Man all on the same poster?

The approved artwork for the film has been done long before the movie screened in the theaters. BluFans is using approved artwork for the film and they are creating new artwork to be used for this release.

Guys, I'm thinking there still is no double sided lenticular edition...... When there are saying "Double Lenticular Edition" they just mean one of the lenticulars is Cap and one Iron Man, together they both make the double lenticular edition. There is no mention of a "Double sided lenticular".

Trust me I want a double sided lenticular too but I don't think it is happening. The other clue is in the type of BE CARD, TYPE R and TYPE I, different for both editions. But hte other confusing thing is that they say "Iron Man Side" and "Cap Side" which makes it sound like 2 different sides of one lenticular but this could also mean two sides of the war.....

I'm also thinking that these lenticulars will be thinner a la Novamedia O-rings or Manta's side loading lenticulars because the boxset does not look any bigger than previous ones, so to fit 4 editions into the same size box.......just guessing here
Turns out you were wrong :p
Any chance you know when the gb is up on the bd site?

I don't know why they called this movie ''Captain America: Civil War'' as The whole Avenger Gang and more was in this movie.
I thought I was watching the 3rd movie of ''The Avengers'' :rofl:

I think Blufans thought so as well :hilarious: as they did the front Art for ''Avengers 3'' :joy:

I don't know why they called this movie ''Captain America: Civil War'' as The whole Avenger Gang and more was in this movie.

I think Blufans thought so as well :hilarious: as they did the front Art for ''Avengers 3'' :joy:
:LOL: , one prob, HULK and THOR MIA :naughty::p. Spidey, Panther, and Ant were cool placeholders ;).

Reactions: Actarus

I agree. I think it should have just been called "Marvel's Civil War and to be honest it should have been done after Infinity War so more characters like Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel could make a cameo. Then with it being after Infinity War they could kill Cap off and retire Iron Man closing their stories for good. Although I don't want RDJ to go until he faces the real Mandarin, they need to make up for the crappy Iron Man 3.

I just wanted to see a solo Captain America outing for the last film.

I agree. I think it should have just been called "Marvel's Civil War and to be honest it should have been done after Infinity War so more characters like Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel could make a cameo. Then with it being after Infinity War they could kill Cap off and retire Iron Man closing their stories for good. Although I don't want RDJ to go until he faces the real Mandarin, they need to make up for the crappy Iron Man 3.

I could only give you one ''Thumbs Up'' in your Post, but it deserved a few :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: well said !

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
So the full slip doesn't have a lenticular? Shame...I can't choose between the two

This is another problem of it being a Captain America film. It's Caps film so I should choose Cap but if I pick Iron Man it's going to look silly with a film called CAPTAIN AMERICA

How can there not be an option to choose both. Least give us something if we choose the full slip

Turns out you were wrong :p
Any chance you know when the gb is up on the bd site?

And thank God for that!! In fact much better than I expected with 2 double sided lenti's!

This saturday 26th 10.30am PST. Round 1 for the 1-click has already past but there will be a round 2 for 1-click also this saturday at 9.30am PST. If you are a VIP you can just PM Kevin though as usual.:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing

I really couldn't agree more. Let's be honest here, for the final movie in the Captain America trilogy, it's kind of a fail when most fans tell you the movie is awesome coz it has almost all the Avengers and Black Panther and Spider-Man and also they're "Team Iron Man". It's a great Marvel movie and would have been awesome as a solo thing but as a Cap movie it's disappointing. Sorry but this is as much an unworthy last movie for Cap as Iron Man 3 was for IM with the exception that the latter at least focuses on Tony and doesn't throw in Cap or the rest of the gang.
My bf doesn't like Cap but he went to see the movie with me because he thought it was an Avengers movie ... yeah ...

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Personally unless it's their 1st film
I want to see more characters in these films to the point they are like mini avengers films.

That's what iron man 3 was lacking although I enjoyed it and war machine don't count.

Civil war had a perfect Balanace and it still felt like a cap film. But also more than that. Eventually one of these films had to bridge the gap between fun and friendly to "sh*ts getting real" and this film was that. Division in the avengers until a bigger threat (Thanos) makes them a unit again

One character should of 100% died in this though. And he's now on ice.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Not much Love IM3 round these parts? Personally it's my fave, thought Shane Blacks script was awesome.

But back on track, have we figured out if the lenti is double sided yet?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo