Debbie Reynolds has passed away aged 84

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
"...Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized a day after the death of her daughter Carrie Fisher. The 84-year-old actress had just recently mourned the Star Wars star online along with her son Todd Fisher. Reynolds was rushed to a hospital via ambulance Wednesday afternoon. She was transported in fair to serious condition, E! News has learned. Reynolds was with her son Todd Fisher inside a house at the time and felt unwell, prompting a 911 call to report she had suffered a possible stroke, TMZ reported. Reynolds' rep and Todd had no immediate comment...."

Just read online from Associated Press that tragically Debbie has passed away :(

"...BREAKING: Actress Debbie Reynolds, star of the 1952 classic 'Singin' in the Rain' and mother of Carrie Fisher, has died, son says..." AP

Also on Variety

"...Debbie Reynolds the Oscar-nominated singer-actress who was the mother of late actress Carrie Fisher has died at Cedars-Sinai hospital. She was 84. “She wanted to be with Carrie,” her son Todd Fisher told Variety...."

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/debbie-reynolds-dead-dies-carrie-fisher-mother-1201949432/

This is truly unbelievable, so sad :(

Heartbreaking news. I only recently learned that Debbie was Carrie's mother, so I was discussing it with my dad only yesterday. My heart goes out to their family.

I've only just found out this news

Absolutely crazy that it's happened to mother and daughter within a couple of days

A parent should never see their child's funeral or be around for their death anyway but to happen like this is just awful.
In the nicest way possible if this is their time to go then it should of been the other way round

RIP Debbie

Reactions: Flash
Remember a couple of years ago the actress Mary Tamm died and her husband died shortly afterwards of a broken heart. It was certainly mentioned in the UK press.

Reactions: Flash