HelloMuller Chat Thread

rodtp

Premium Supporter
Feb 15, 2012
Sydney, AU
'TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY' by helloMuller

Poster by helloMuller. 18" x 24" archival quality screenprint, using 100% acid-free inks. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Expertly crafted by print-makers Burlesque of North America.

All artwork comes with a hand numbered certificate of authenticity, verifying that this official Terminator 2 artwork, produced in collaboration with Studiocanal, is authentic.

*International shipping available.

ORDER HERE

mysterybox_hellomuller_main-w420.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I only had enough extra funds to pick one, so I'm really hoping the signalnoise variant is still available on Friday after I get paid.

It arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrived!!!!!

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG
Question is, do I bravely frame it and put it up or wrap it back up and hide it from the wife?! :D

Awesome! What ever you decide (or have decided for you) do not roll it back up and store it in the tube. Store flat until you frame it or have your own apartment. :p

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.4 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
Store flat? Bugger.... It's not exactly a small picture!

Into the attic it goes then! :D (for now)

Any idea on what type of frame would look good on this? I'm crap at that kind of thing!

Awesome! What ever you decide (or have decided for you) do not roll it back up and store it in the tube. Store flat until you frame it or have your own apartment. :p

Any idea on what type of frame would look good on this? I'm crap at that kind of thing!

if it is flat definately don't roll it up. Just a simple, slim frame for this, that I find is the best for posters

Type of frame is up to you and how you want it to look. Just make sure you get UV filtered glass/styrene and definitely use an acid-free card mount so that the poster won't touch the glass or backing and also won't yellow over time.

Type of frame is up to you and how you want it to look. Just make sure you get UV filtered glass/styrene and definitely use an acid-free card mount so that the poster won't touch the glass or backing and also won't yellow over time.

I had to look up styrene. :emb: I use UV protective acrylic. It is much lighter and when you get into the higher value prints, insurance will not cover any art in glass. Glass breaks, art breaks. ;)

Reactions: rodtp