Sony XBR-65X900A 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D LED UHDTV

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here

top_product_Sm_XBR-X900A.jpg

hiyas,
ok, in 10 days from me writing this, I will be officialy retired after 37 years of service at my job :D

so why am I mentioning it here? I will be getting a bonus rather an early buy out incentive a couple weeks after I retire. I am deciding on 2 very different Tv's. This one, the 65" 4K from Sony which is as some of you know is $7,000 USD. the other one I am considering is the 80" Vizio M series, at my Sams club is $3650.

I went to best buy this Saturday (7/13/2013) to talk to the Sony rep about this tv. Just so as you know, they only had the 55" on display.
I told him I love 3D and I wanted to see how the 3D on this tv looks like before I spring for this particular tv. He said he was going to see his boss and let him know that a lot od people been asking the same question as me. I told him I would be back next week, and hopefully he will have some 3D content for me to look at. I do know that this tv will broadcast 3D in 1080p both eyes and the glasses are Passive so no batteries required.

why I am thinking Vizio is because of the size, 80 inches lol, as well as it is 3D passive but 540p though.

I have approximately a month which I will do more research and going over articles and stuff.
I will let this community know which decision I made when time comes :D

ps. one thing i noticed if you go to a best buy that has magnolia in it. (check your city)

then they do have the 65" on display inside the magnolia area.