Multi South Park: The Fractured but Whole (2017)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 17th, 2017
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK - Zavvi.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes South Park: The Fractured but Whole, a sequel to 2014’s award-winning South Park: The Stick of Truth. Players will once again assume the role of the New Kid, and join South Park favorites Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman in a new hilarious and outrageous RPG adventure.

Players will delve into the crime-ridden underbelly of South Park with Coon and Friends. This dedicated group of crime fighters was formed by Eric Cartman whose superhero alter-ego, The Coon, is half man, half raccoon. As the New Kid, players will join Mysterion, Toolshed, Human Kite, Mosquito, Mint Berry Crunch and a host of others to battle the forces of evil while Coon strives to make his team the most beloved superheroes in history. Pre-order today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
YES!!!! Stick of Truth was an absolute blast, if this is anything like that it will be awesome!

Cartman is determined to turn Coon and Friends into the biggest superhero franchise of all time, but can the greatest team of superheroes ever assembled decide whose movie should come first?

From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™, a sequel to the award-winning South Park™: The Stick of Truth™.

• Helpful Post

Cartman is determined to turn Coon and Friends into the biggest superhero franchise of all time, but can the greatest team of superheroes ever assembled decide whose movie should come first?

From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™, a sequel to the award-winning South Park™: The Stick of Truth™.

@Noodles "Fractured but Whole"?! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it! :hilarious:
I loved Stick of Truth :thumbs: Speaking of which, supposedly it's getting remastered. Found a PS4 trophy list link ;)
https://www.exophase.com/game/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-ps4/trophies/

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles "Fractured but Whole"?! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it! :hilarious:
I loved Stick of Truth :thumbs: Speaking of which, supposedly it's getting remastered. Found a PS4 trophy list link ;)
https://www.exophase.com/game/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-ps4/trophies/
Haha the title's genius! :LOL:

I never did play Stick of Truth, but they're supposed to be giving it away for free to those who pre-order Fractured but Whole (I didn't catch all the details, so there may be more to it than that). If that is indeed the case, then I'll definitely be pre-ordering and giving the the first game a go! :D

• Thanks
Haha the title's genius! :LOL:

I never did play Stick of Truth, but they're supposed to be giving it away for free to those who pre-order Fractured but Whole (I didn't catch all the details, so there may be more to it than that). If that is indeed the case, then I'll definitely be pre-ordering and giving the the first game a go! :D
Giving it away for FREE?! :OMG: Hell Yeah! :woot: Hopefully it's the remastered edition, I'll be pre-ordering it as well! :thumbs:

@Noodles The Collectors Edition is also getting released here in the States! :woot: And a Steelbook :thumbs:
Collector’s Gold Edition: $129.99
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Season Pass
  • Steelbook Case
  • An exclusive set of in-game costumes and a bonus perk to get you started
  • A set of physical lithographic prints with art from South Park Studios
  • A six-inch replica figurine of “The Coon” by UbiCollectables and ArtToys
  • In-game Towelie
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06...-the-fractured-but-wholes-collectors-edition/

SP_CE.jpg SP_Steel.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles The Collectors Edition is also getting released here in the States! :woot: And a Steelbook :thumbs:
Collector’s Gold Edition: $129.99
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Season Pass
  • Steelbook Case
  • An exclusive set of in-game costumes and a bonus perk to get you started
  • A set of physical lithographic prints with art from South Park Studios
  • A six-inch replica figurine of “The Coon” by UbiCollectables and ArtToys
  • In-game Towelie
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06...-the-fractured-but-wholes-collectors-edition/

View attachment 246351 View attachment 246352
Ohhh that steelbook! Think I'll definitely be picking that up. :D

• Thanks