Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
The SteelBook looks like it should be a stunner. The metal plate looks like a gloss, with high gloss spot gloss.

I'm really glad I didn't like this movie more, or I'd have had to buy this release, too. I already own the WWA, and have the U.K. release ordered for 3D.

I’ll hopefully be adding Blufans OAB release to my FAC E4/Maniacs Box and that’ll do me....until the re-releases anyway :whistle:

First one sold-out is E2 with vulture on front...looks like the price was the bigger factor than having a Spider-man on front....

First one sold-out is E2 with vulture on front...looks like the price was the bigger factor than having a Spider-man on front....
Or maybe coz they showed details of that one at FB yesterday. ^.^ Could be possible. Everyone seeing how awesome it looked and jumping on it. I mean, the back art with Spidey does look gorgeous too.

Or maybe coz they showed details of that one at FB yesterday. ^.^ Could be possible. Everyone seeing how awesome it looked and jumping on it. I mean, the back art with Spidey does look gorgeous too.

Maybe, but Im confused now, they sent email about sold out situation for E2 with BS with Vulture, but on website E2 is the one with Spider-man heh...

Maybe, but Im confused now, they sent email about sold out situation for E2 with BS with Vulture, but on website E2 is the one with Spider-man heh...
Yeah, now that you mention it ... E1 is the Vulture one and E2 is Spidey ... now I'm confused too. :wow:

I think they added wrong BS in email and the E2 with Spider-man is actually soldout, which would make more sense since it´s Spider-man movie :rolleyes::)

E1 secured this morning via FA direct! Put an order in for both this and the E2 which was unsuccessful but over time settled on this one anyway as it's got very different art front and back rather than 2xSpideys and it's not as if FA lenti covers have a good history...(still hoping the magnet comes out good though :LOL:)

Dear collectors,

we kindly inform you that pre-orders on FAC #89 SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING numbered editions start TONIGHT on November 9, 2017, at 20:00 CETFOR ALL CUSTOMERS.

We kindly inform you that EDITION 2 is sold out and will not be available for pre-orders.

If we can advise you, then be prepared in time.
We look forward to your orders.
Team FAC

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187