Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: June 13, 2017
Order link: Amazon TBA
Price: TBD
Notes: Includes Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man 3

SpiderMan.jpeg

This might contain 'Spider-Man 3.1'

amazon.jp lists a Spider-Man trilogy boxset with the same release date, and SM3.1 (overseen by Sam Raimi) is said to be on the bonus disc. That is the only store so far to describe the bonus features included.

Last edited:
Thanks @tridon makes sense but it confused me since both have the different titles to begin with (Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man) at first I thought that it's animation that didn't know lol

I always like Digibooks and this looks decent but couldn't help but think that Sony would re-re-release all these franchise on 4K so I may wait and see...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Thanks @tridon makes sense but it confused me since both have the different titles to begin with (Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man) at first I thought that it's animation that didn't know lol

I always like Digibooks and this looks decent but couldn't help but think that Sony would re-re-release all these franchise on 4K so I may wait and see...

I've lost count how many times they've released Spider-Man 3 already, so yeah... probably a good call if you want a 4K disc. Shouldn't be much longer. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom