Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 6, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

81d5UI47gkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71KJfe3MV0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 718rbMBvKxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 713+SukgekL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Finally arrived today. I much prefer this artwork over the new zavvi release, Will sit nicely on the shelf next to the original Zavvi release.

I order both zavvi exclusive and non exclusive and assumed both would be sent together both charged on the 1st may.
It arrived today to aus the zavvi exclusive but was only one steel and checking they have seperate tracking numbers.
But the non standard steel has not been picked up from courier or zavvi has not passed it on to them yet.
They both was paid for on the 1st may and both say dispatched but non exclusive steel not even on way.
So I have sent a message to ask what’s going on.
Is anyone else still waiting on there one?

I pay a lot for the shipping of these and yes buying more than one item makes it a better buy as it’s not just one shipping cost per item but as many as in my order.
So obviously buying them both with one shipping helps a lot.
Not sure if they have provided wrong tracking or run out of stock or what’s going on.
I’m glad the Zavvi exclusive is the one that’s arrived as worse case is they will release the other in aus but a few months away.
But I hate paying more for shipping on one item if they decide the easy way out of this to refund me instead and I can honestly see this happening unless they have a stash of stock sitting there.

Zavvi never change only just started buying from them again as they stopped sending overseas and already have an issue with an item paid for dispatched but not even on way yet after 2 weeks of passing.
I think they deliberately do this to try and scam you out of funds hoping you forget.
Hopefully it’s just a wrong tracking number provided or slightly delayed stock.

Mine is finally with evri. Hoping for tomorrow delivery. It's so **** that every one haf payment taken and shipping notification on same day. But mine has literally only just gone to evri.
I’m overseas and thought both was being sent together makes sense on zavvi part to save some money. One arrives today and was only a small package right away I knew it’s only one steelbook.
I then checked my orders and both have different tracking numbers the zavvi exclusive got sent but still no standard steel. These got charged on the 1st may it’s like 13th may not even in way yet. Have contacted to ask what’s going on.

I’m overseas and thought both was being sent together makes sense on zavvi part to save some money. One arrives today and was only a small package right away I knew it’s only one steelbook.
I then checked my orders and both have different tracking numbers the zavvi exclusive got sent but still no standard steel. These got charged on the 1st may it’s like 13th may not even in way yet. Have contacted to ask what’s going on.
Only Zavvi knows for sure but there's a few things that could be going on, you can't assume they have all stock in one place to ship together, each different product could be handled in batches or who knows, maybe they're just not very efficient?

I know the tracking info for my order didn't really update as normal, so I wasn't entirely of exactly when it would show. I assume it was because they had a lot to ship but it arrived safely and in reasonable time, which is all I really need tbh.