The Departed (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: April 23, 2024
Purchase links: Gruv - Target - Amazon - Walmart
Price: $29.99 (Gruv) - $37.99 (Target) - $35.41 (Amazon - Walmart)

713uESC5xbL._SL1500_.jpg

81LNOE3vKEL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived damaged from gruv. I don't like how they are shipping their items specifically with preorder- steelbook
Even amarays arrived from them squished and scraped, like someone used them for skates on an asphalt - worst online store experience in 25 years, never order from them.

Reactions: shigualito
Is this gone or will there be a restock. I was waiting for the UK release. Didn't realise there wouldn't be one and have now missed out.
Went to check, instead of showing it OOS, it says 'cannot be shipped to your current location', even though it's a US address. Tried UK and other countries, same thing. Is that something new now, or something's broken with this particular title, because others can be shipped fine...

Went to check, instead of showing it OOS, it says 'cannot be shipped to your current location', even though it's a US address. Tried UK and other countries, same thing. Is that something new now, or something's broken with this particular title, because others can be shipped fine...
IMG_9806.gif