Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the GB @Aniv :thumbs: double lenti as always (and just before @Sigill wiped them out it seems :wow:)
I'd usually just wait for the ML site to go live but I'm gonna be in work when this one does and it's not as easy to duck out of a meeting any more :LOL::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Finally, a Wonder Woman steelbook with all the artworks I really like.
I also doubt that HDzeta's version will have embossing.
And limited to only 300 pcs, I don't want to take the risk and secured the singe lenti in the GB :thumbs:

Grabbed a full slip, which means I will switch from the Zeta lenti to the double lenti for the least repetitive art. Had no idea this decision had to be made so soon so I'm still working through a panic attack.

Literally in the same boat. I'm so close to panic buying a copy just incase HDZeta disappoints. I'm pretty low on money right now though so it's either one or the other. Ahhh

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars
Ordering the one click. HDZETA better get their act together because people are going to panic order a mantalab copy, receive it, be happy with it and not bother with hdzeta.

I'm participating in my first group buy for this one, so excited! I love the lasso pic, I'm really glad it's featured on the steel itself.

Hmm I'm not really liking the look of the steelbook at the moment to be honest. Can't say I'm feeling the back art (it's basically just a still from the film) on the full slip either, and that's usually the edition I go for. The single lenti looks AMAZING though! And the double lenti is pretty nice too I guess. No doubt I'll be won over once we see in-hand shots anyway, so bring 'em on! :D

Shame I’d love to jump on this as the steelbook is stunning, but what with the Maniacs Box Set fo Spider-Man Homecoming and the Blufans GOTG Vol 2 One Click it’s going to wipe me out, and there’s the Wonder Woman HDZeta and Rogue One Blufans just round the corner.

Oh yeah and Christmas.