Wreck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hey thanks - i didn't realize I had to wait for approval - i just wasn't sure why it wasn't showing up right away after i added it. Thanks again!
    Hey Wreck - I recently joined, and I can't seem to save movies into my profile collection...is there something I'm missing? do I need a certain status? Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks man - great site!
    Thanks for the birthday wish. Sorry for the late response. I've been so busy that I haven't been on the forum. Hope everything is well.
    Damn just noticed the message you dropped on my page. Haha. I will be getting Black Ops. It looks really promising. I want a new Rainbow Six game asap!!!
    Well my PS3 broke down and I'm getting a refurbished one, so I'll need to deactivate your other account, dk3dknight's and Blupassion's. Try getting in contact with them, so I can deactivate their accounts on my console so I can use my new one.
    So...with Blur coming out and all, do you think we can add a section of it on the Blu Clan forum? I mean, its a highly competitive racer and isn't that what the Blu Clan is all about...that is...if anyone here is buying it. I certainly am.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…