Wreck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Regarding this reissue at Zavvi, please let us know whether your original message was meant to imply this rerelease as happening today, or whether you simply intended to impart the information as to when this was going to happen.
    Also, I forgot to mention, I never see you on PSN anymore. You haven't signed into your account for months, the last time I checked.
    Hi Wreck,

Pretty new to the site, can you tell me how to post an image (like your Brad Pitt image from Inglorious Bastards) when I comment on forums?

Thanks,
    Jason
    Hi - I just posted a thread on Steelbook News about an exclusive steelbook that Best Buy is releasing for Zero Dark Thirty and it was MOVED - WTF. Who did this and WHY?????
    Compadre!!! Hope all is well with you and your Family:) Where can i get Some Plastic Baggies for Jumbo Steels? i need about 5 of these, any help would be appreciated:D
    Hi, new ninja here. Is it ok if I ask you to buy me some exclusives from Best Buy, Target, Walmart in the future? I'll pay you through Paypal. PM me, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…