meth head
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wicked new avatar mate! :) "my baby blue..." :'-( haha
    Reactions: meth head
    meth head
    meth head
    Thanks buddy. Finished it last for the 4th time haha. The best show to ever grace tv! Cranston is just a beast! I have that tune as my ring tone haha. Hope you are keeping well my friend? Not seen Inherrent Vice yet :(
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    It's a bloody great show mate, definitely my favourite tv series in the last few years. Great soundtrack too! I'm good thanks, yourself? Looking forward to seeing Rust and Bone and ZDT. Get yourself along to see IV, the more I think about it the better I think it may be...or not, I can't be sure. haha
    meth head
    meth head
    Oh indeed. Only The Sopranos run it close for me with Mad Men just behind. Glad to hear all is well :)
    I am really good thanks mate. Also really looking forward to seeing ZDT. Such a great film! I know, I know. Hopefully the back end of this week I shall get to see it :)
    ...Loved this quote from the guardian's review: 'Yet even with something as ostensibly conventional as a literary adaptation, this movie is so distinct from everything and everyone else, and watching it is like encountering a higher order of film-making, more advanced and evolved. '
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    I still feel somewhat ambivalent about it though, because it is frustrating, but I think PTA is maybe consciously pushing for film beyond general expectation of what film should be.
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    There is no doubt that he occupies a place at the top table of directors, and whether I decide I like the film or not (I will definitely watch it again) I can't help but take my hat off to him for what he is attempting.
    meth head
    meth head
    Having not seen it yet, it's hard to comment on it, but from what I have read and heard (which has been limited), it certainly sounds like it is dividing opinon moreso than his other movies. On good advice, I will just go in and let the film wash over me and see what happens. I am really looking forward to it, that's for sure.
    Hello mate, saw Whiplash last week, very good indeed. It didn't blow my mind but I was very impressed. Going to see Inherent Vice tonight with the Mrs, have you seen it yet? Should be good.
    meth head
    meth head
    Hey buddy
    Good to hear from you. Oh I am glad you enjoyed it. It totally blew my mind, but as a drummer I am probably slightly bias. I thought everything was just perfect. The performances, filmmaking & editing.
    meth head
    meth head
    You lucky bugger! I don't think I will get to see it until late next week sometime. That quote from the Guardian review sounds promising, however hardly surprising. PTA is arguably the finest director on the planet right now. You will still have let me know your thoughts on it :)
    All the best mate.
    meth head
    meth head
    Oh no, not at all. To long in the tooth to let anything like that bother me. You were getting your own back after the TWBB comment anyway haha. No hard feelings at all, I can assure you of that.

Liking the Brian Badonde avi haha. The art gallery sketch was my favourite of his.
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    Man on 1Wire x 6 3
    Glad to hear Meth'ed! TWBB comment was funny, I liked it, I enjoy the banter on here like that. Haha yeah Brian Badonde is a comedy hero of mine, I hope he comes back in some form. Was watching a video on youtube and because I can only use an avatar of 50kb since the forums changed, I thought the pixelated pic of him would make a decent image, glad someone knew who it was ;-)
    meth head
    meth head
    Cool beans :)

I am fiercely passionate about TWBB if you hadn't already noticed haha. Nothing wrong with banter though, all for that!

Brian is definitely a great character! My comedy heroes are those characters from The League of Gentlemen :)

The forum change is a real disappointment! It's a step backwards IMO.
    Dear meth head.

Thanks for your message.
    I don't know. But, if you want that, you should contact to PA facebook. :)

Thank you Have a nice day~ :)
    Awesome, you will not be dissapointed. The steelbook is beautiful. One of the best Lenticulars from Blufan.
    Unfortunately, I actually just sold my copy not so long ago. Try keeping an eye on the trade section of the forums though, or even put up your very own trade/sales thread and list your "wants" in there. ;)
    Blufans version is better because not only it has the best lenticular from Blufans ( for now) but the blufan steelbook is awesome ;)
    No, it's a Slipcover or Cardboard Sleeve/Jacket that goes over it. The Steelbook itself was a semi-worldwide release, the slipcover and photography book are 'exclusive' to Amazon Japan. So it's the same Steelbook everybody else got accept for the perks the Amazon Jp edition came with. :thumbs:
    It's Stunning! Here's the Thread >> http://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16558

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

(See More Pics Courtesy of "Megabee" on pg.13)
    Zup Young Meth,

I got real lucky I bought it from a legendary Ninja here who decided to sale off his entire collection!

I got it for guess how much, playa?

....DRUMROLL....

$25 FREE SHIPPING!

I liked to fail out! Because at that point it was long "Out of Print" on Amazon Japan, and it was going for $100 more than what I paid. I was just at the right place, at the right time!

Keep your eyes out, playa!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…