AlienKing
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• When I drive with my non-dominant hand, the lives of the people in my car are held by something I can't even write my name with.
    I wasn't trying to convince people to boycott his movies or to share my opinion but if you are interested there are three documentaries about Scientology you should watch if you are interested. One is called "Going Clear". There is also a TV show currently airing in the US called "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath".
    Reactions: AlienKing
    AlienKing
    AlienKing
    Oh no worries man. It was your opinion and you are entitled to it. As long as they are not extremely offensive, i would actually encourage you to share them. :)
    AlienKing getting ready for Underworld? :D
    Reactions: AlienKing
    AlienKing
    AlienKing
    HELL F*CKIN YEAH! Gonna try to watch it in 2D & 3D in theatres :) :) :)
    Yourself?
    Paperinukke
    Paperinukke
    Yeah, I probably will! Sure, I haven't liked every installment that much, but it's great to see "action horror" at the cinema that is not Resident Evil. :D
    AlienKing
    AlienKing
    I'm in it for Kate. Everything else is second :p
    I actually happen to like both series :)
    Last I checked, I weigh 60lbs on Mercury, 360lbs on Mars, and 20lbs on Pluto. Just sayin', it's all perspective :)
    From PA's FB:

Dear International customers,

2 German films of DVDPRIME 018/019 and THE MASTER UE6 edition will be live at 10PM, 25 November 2014.

● DP018 : Northface (USD29.5)
    ● DP019 : Knockin' on heaven's door (USD29.5)
    ● THE MASTER UE6 Edition (USD20.99)

* Extremely limited stock! (each 30 copies below)

Best regards
    PLAIN ARCHIVE
    This sentence starts by introducing itself and goes on to showcase the opinion of the writer which I think adds personality to the sentence
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…