zerox39
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Any word on whether or not Future Shop is getting an Interstellar steelbook (possibly similar to Target's release)?
    Yo! Some questions regarding the GotG steelbook. I understand you have one in hand already?

Is the finish much worse than the UK release, washed out matte like previous releases? Any spot gloss on the tape? Same debossing?
    Reactions: zerox39
    zerox39
    zerox39
    No the North america release is a spot finish. the centre is high gloss and the edges are semi gloss
    zerox39
    zerox39
    check my youtube youtube.com/zerox39 in about an hour, I'm putting a video online
    dLux
    dLux
    Thanks man, really appriciate it!
    The photo didnt do the finish justice then. Gonna check the video later if it comes up before i go to bed :) Or else ill just check it in the morning!
    How do I get futureshop steelbooks? I'm following you on instagram. you told me to check out your hidefninja community forum.
    zerox39
    zerox39
    Welcome to the forum! Once you reach 20 non spam posts you get access to the group buy portion of the forum. There you can find people who facilitate group buys for many different steelbooks both inside and outside Canada. Once you reach 20 it does take a few hours for you to gain access
    You need to start an enquirey at FS, as to why the "Captain America 2" steelbooks have those stamps on the back plate.
    Billz
    Billz
    It's all well and good finding a solution.
    The point is that it shouldn't be there in the first place.

If someone from FS gives you a reason as to why it's there, please let me know.
    zerox39
    zerox39
    I've already escalated it to Disney directly. They are going back to their manufacturing plant to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Billz
    Billz
    Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…