apsmith21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Transaction IDs I'd wish to get refunded (Wind River E1).
    52315154F27784909
    2KP28918SX7113250

edit: Thank you alot for the help, quicker than I had expected too. Appreciated.
    Hi, i bought two copys of the Target Stranger things VHS. I accidentally paid the shipment twice :/ would be great if you could refund the money back to me. Thank you and sorry for the trouble. Nadine
    Hi Andy
    Just bought both a copy of the BB 4K Starship Troopers to go in the parcel with the Stranger Things VHS set (I'd already bought) and and the shipping to enable you to send them through to the UK whenever you're ready.
    Cheers again, Andy.
    Hi Andy, just purchased Stranger Things Vhs and I'm ready to ship gb. Will you let me know if i need to pay any extra? Thanks
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Yep, will do. Don't have more details until tomorrow
    Hi Andy
    Any chance you could obtain me a copy of Pirates Dead Men Tell No tales on 4K and Cars 3 on 4K ..... looks like the UK is getting no release and the prices on WOWHD are insane ?
    Cheers
    Karl
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    hey Karl - if there is enough interest I'd be willing to do a group buy, I'll check to see if others have been asking.
    Hey Andy, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I was wondering if you were able to secure a copy of BAYWATCH from my GB order on September 5th. I am at a Target now and there is a copy here, but I won't get it if you have one for me. Thanks.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Yep, have your copy secured.
    SonicBoom
    SonicBoom
    Hey Andy, Thanks for the BAYWATCH MetalBox and WONDER WOMAN Digibook for me.

I'm not sure what's next. The link and it says that I should pay for shipping for everywhere "except for Canada".

(1) How do I get my stuff shipped to Canada?
    (2) Can you check if there is anything else ordered by me via HDN?

I guess I just assumed that I would get a notice when it was ready to ship?
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Working on packing a number of packages today. If you go to "group buys" and then click "my purchases" you can see if you have purchased anything else from my group buys. I only have you down for those two. Looking to invoice you in a day or two. Working on home renovations and splitting my time between HDN and that.
    Hi andy brought both starship troopers 4k steelbook and gotg2 4k steelbook I've also paid for shipping.can I add Wonder Woman 4k steelbook to this list and ship together as release date for all 3 on roughly the same regards ryan
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    hey Ryan - I think you should be OK, for the same shipping cost. I mention that you "should" as some of the packages I've been doing lately have been very close to the limit with 3x steelbooks, and it has to do with the number of discs being packaged with these editions.
    Reactions: bigry
    Hi Andy, Have you packaged up my previous GBs yet. If you on the off chance haven't could you hold off as I might as well get starship troopers in that order and going to order up Wonder Woman Steelbook sometime this week. I've paid shipping for the other items and have no doubt I'll have to pay a little more as it will be 5 steelbooks with those two. Let me know. Thanks mate.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Hard to say for certain - since it's based on weight, but you should be in the safe zone in terms of missing the next step up (it's around $50)
    R
    Rchadwick51
    Yeah hopefully. I believe I've already paid the standard rate? So just let me know the extra I'll owe you for shipping as and when and I'll sort it
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Correct, standard shipping has been paid - I'll follow up when Wonder Woman is in hand with an exact quote
    Hey :) Thanks for heads up on the extra allocation of the BluFans SW- The Force Awakens editions. I'm already sorted thanks, I bought the single lenti first off.. then an hour later grabbed a double lenti lol! Appreciate the message kind of you! Hope you are having a great weekend :)
    Reactions: apsmith21
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Thanks mark! Hope you are finding the new group buy system easy to use!
    Reactions: Mark
    Mark
    Mark
    Yeah it was a breeze, click, order, pay, smile! Super easy and fast especially when hiding in work to order lol :) thanks
    Hi, I just ordered a Beauty and The Beast Best Buy steelbook, not sure how to pay for the shipping to Singapore, please provide the information, sorry for the trouble, thank you.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Would you like to combine with anything else in addition? Shipping for 1-3 items is the same
    I'm still new to this site. Is this where I send a personal message from?
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    No worries, just sent you a message. If you click the envelope icon, that's your conversation part of the site
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…