Wreck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• hay,

Could we have a slot just like the Steelbooks, but underneath for Digibooks and BD box sets?

RI
    i was #2 on the leaderboards tonight. still have 7 games to play in my ladder and need another 26 points to pass first. im sure someone will get more points eventually to
    It has been! Been quite busy plus I´ve had problems with my internet provider at home, been logging in from my iphone but it´s really a pain in the ass to post from it.
    Hey wreck, i think blue_shooter declined my friend request for our tourney match. Maybe tell him what the deal is and to send me a friend request.
    Don't know if you saw my reply on my page but lex has not responded to me yet. He accepted my friend request but hasn't been on since last weekend.
    Yup, I know. He messaged me today via PSN. We are gonna have our match on Saturday at 12PM Pacific / 2 PM Central for those who wanna witness it. :)
    I noticed you were called BigBLUballz when some guy revived your GRAW 3 thread. Has there been any news on that reciently?
    What is the ECA? I never did figure it out... I just know that you can possibly get a 10% discount on games at Amazon with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…