Wreck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Thanks for the welcome message, excited to be a part of everything here. Im editing my profile as we speak. When i go to collection manager however it says I dont have permission. Any ideas?
    Hi Wreck

Thanks for the welcome. Finding my way around the forums at the moment so looking forward to becoming part of the community.

If I want to ask if anyone has certain Steelbooks for sale where is the best place to post?

Cheers
    Hi, thanks for the welcome. Enjoying it so far. Only recently discovered this forum and it's been a great help in identifying steelbooks that I never knew even existed.
    Ah ok! Thanks! Makes sense.. I was just wondering :) I'm not trying to "spam comment" the forums anyways... Access to the GB/SB section would be nice tho :D I'm gonna work on my "30", step-by-step ;)
    Hello,

I am having trouble accessing the website through my ip address. I am making sure that I have not been blocked by the site. I hope I haven't lol...have you had an issue from others members before about the website blocking through the ip address? Let me know please and thanks for all that you do.
    Hi Wreck, Hope your well. Just asking to see if you know that there will be a Steelbook release for BladeRunner 30th Anniversary or just the gifset released by Amazon?
    love the IB album ;) really need to give this film another go. wasn't impressed when i first watched it
    no i havent seen any yet. its the same for total recall as well. thanks for replying and the add as a friend m8 :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…