zesty

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Star Wars The Last Jedi Slipbox

This is a Group Buy for limited edition Star Wars The Last Jedi custom lenticular slipbox made by myself.

There will be maximum of 100 of each made, or however many sell by the time the GB closes (combined with single GBs) and numbered and once they are gone they are gone.

Some of you will have already seen the vids and pics of these but here they are again just in case.

Star Wars The Last Jedi

Members who ordered both in the previous Thor/JL GB will get same numbers as they did in that GB if they so wish. Those who ordered one or the other, as there will be 2 members with those numbers, will be first to post with their number gets it. Members who did not join the other GB will get numbers randomly picked from what is left.
Author
zesty
Type
Physical product
Quantity
Price
12.42 GBP
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Wahey!!

Apologies once again for what seems like the longest wait for a GB ever but they are here now so...
  2. its back!

Thanks for your patience all I know it's been a long time coming but just had an email and...
  3. Snapily!!

To keep you all in the loop below is the latest reply I have had from snappily about when the...