tha_lunatic

Punisher War Zone Steelbook (MediaMarkt / Saturn Exclusive)

Punisher War Zone.png

Hello Ninjas,

it's my pleasure to host a GB for the MediaMarkt / Saturn exclusive "Punisher: War Zone" steelbook.

Before joining the GB please read the information down below carefully!

Limited to 1x copy per Ninja

Price: 25,47€ (including HDN & PayPal fees)
I will refund any overpayment

Shipping (to be billed later):

Depending on your location
13,39 € (EU member states)
21,89 € (non-EU member states)

The shipping fee includes tracking and insurance up to 50 € as well as packaging materials.
It's possible to combine other releases from Germany with your GB order. You can add up to 2-3 items.
The item(s) will be packed safely in a sturdy box with lots of bubble wrap.

Very important info for Ninjas from Canada: I realized packages spend much longer in the customs clearance process than in any other country. Unforunately there's nothing I can do here.

PLEASE NOTE:
I have no X-ray vision (shame on me).
All GB copies will be thoroughly checked for imperfections prior to shipping. Only mint copies will be passed on to GB participants. Please note unless being told otherwise, I won't consider a tiny rip in the shrinkwrap a problem. If you're OCD, please send me a PM right after your purchase. When it comes to shrinkwrap issues, I can't guarantee I get enough copies which meet OCD-level standards, especially because I have to order all copies for the GB online this time. Only sealed copies will be shipped, so obviously I can't see if there's some flaw hiding under the J-Card. A loose disc as a result of the handling of the package during its transit is also out of my control. You will be provided with the tracking number as soon as your package is on the way.

After the payment is completed, please send a PM with following information for confirmation:
PayPal transaction code
Shipping address
(including a phone number, no PO boxes, please)
Special instructions (OCD, customs declaration requests for Ninjas from non-EU member states)

VERY IMPORTANT: Due to the Corona/Covid-19 pandemic and new restrictions every day, there might be delays in deliveries - both from MediaMarkt to me, as well as from me to you. This is out of my control, unfortunately.
ONLY BUY FROM THIS GB IF YOU HAVE A BIT PATIENCE, PLEASE!!!

Thank you for understanding these rules and for taking part in the GB.
Author
tha_lunatic
Type
Physical product
Quantity
Price
25.47 EUR
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. shipping invoice

shipping invoice has been sent to all participants.