24"x36" screen print
Printed by D&L Screen Printing.

REGULAR : (Edition of 325/ $50)

terminator2_regular-final.jpg

VARIANT : (Edition of 175/ $75)
terminator2_variant_paper-final.jpg

FOIL : (Edition of 50/ $125)
terminator2_variant_foil-final.jpg

Grey Matter Art will be selling this poster on their website shop page on Tuesday, January 13th at a random time between 1:00-2:00PM EST (10 – 11am PST)

I like the set, but a small niggle is having Schwarzenegger's name so prominent when his likeness hasn't been used. Though it is a very small gripe!

Looks great :thumbs:, I'm kinda disappointed that they did not release T1 and T2 at the same time, now I have to pay twice for shipping across the Atlantic :meh:

Reactions: Ezcompane
@justboy I noticed Arnold's absent face, as well. I love this T2 poster. The way Gregorz has the T-1000 with the blade arm and a gun is super bad ass. But yeah, it's pretty odd for Terminator posters to not feature his face.

Looks great :thumbs:, I'm kinda disappointed that they did not release T1 and T2 at the same time, now I have to pay twice for shipping across the Atlantic :meh:
T1 hasn't shipped yet so shoot them an email to see if they can combine your postage. I've just had that organised and their CS is outstanding.

Rover

@justboy I noticed Arnold's absent face, as well. I love this T2 poster. The way Gregorz has the T-1000 with the blade arm and a gun is super bad ass. But yeah, it's pretty odd for Terminator posters to not feature his face.

I like that one better too, it's not often that we see the T-1000 featured on a print.
I'm warming to the idea of getting this, but it would mean having to buy the 1st one too as they would look awesome side by side!