#038 A Quiet Place (4K + Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 10, 2020
Purchase link:Amazon.ca ($33.99 CDN) || Best Buy.ca ($29.99 CDN)

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
Actually Best Buy Canada and Amazon Canada both show as 4K steelbooks.

Thanks didn’t know it changed looked last night and it was still Blu-Ray only...indeed amazon.ca must have just changed to specify it is 4K UHD. I had used the comment feature last month to flag/ask them to confirm if it was 4K as well as they only describing it as “Blu-Ray”

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Amazon price is currently $23.99. I should be getting my copy delivered from Best Buy today.
When I do I will have to call Best Buy for a price match. :thumbs:

I saw the price reduction I can call Best Buy for that ?

What do I say ?

If you ordered from Best Buy just give them your order number and say "I want to get a price match with Amazon.ca"
They will look up the price on Amazon and then process a price adjustment for you. The difference will be credited back to you within a few days.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
If you ordered from Best Buy just give them your order number and say "I want to get a price match with Amazon.ca"
They will look up the price on Amazon and then process a price adjustment for you. The difference will be credited back to you within a few days.

I was a bit bummed today when I saw the price drop on amazon.ca but thought to myself that I would not go through the hassle of returning my order (got 2 copies) to reorder from amazon but I was thankful about your post :) I didn’t know we could do that.

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D called BB and just said what you wrote and I’ll get my refund soon !

Much appreciated !!!

I was a bit bummed today when I saw the price drop on amazon.ca but thought to myself that I would not go through the hassle of returning my order (got 2 copies) to reorder from amazon but I was thankful about your post :) I didn’t know we could do that.

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D called BB and just said what you wrote and I’ll get my refund soon !

Much appreciated !!!

Excellent! You can always have Best Buy process a price match for you if a competitor's price drops below Best Buy's price within 30 days of the release date, or a price adjustment if Best Buy lowers their own price within 30 days.

• Thanks
Excellent! You can always have Best Buy process a price match for you if a competitor's price drops below Best Buy's price within 30 days of the release date, or a price adjustment if Best Buy lowers their own price within 30 days.

When I called she said that I placed my order over 30 days ago... but when I responded that this was a pre-order that was just released today she got it. So she did not give me a rough time. Thanks again it’s nice for a change to pay 24$ for a brand new Steelbook :)

This is going to go into my FAC edition...it’ll go very well with the package.

Reactions: Stygian
Unboxed my copy and was super bummed to see the shape that the slipcover was in. Hopefully everyone else has better luck!

Thanks for the video!

I couldn't see the bump on the back of the slipcover after you took it off of the steelbook. Is it still there?
I have 4 copies of it (all unopened) and they all have a bump on the back right in the middle.

I thought maybe it would be the glue that usually holds a J-card in place.
I got mine from Best Buy.

Thanks for the video!

I couldn't see the bump on the back of the slipcover after you took it off of the steelbook. Is it still there?
I have 4 copies of it (all unopened) and they all have a bump on the back right in the middle.

I thought maybe it would be the glue that usually holds a J-card in place.
I got mine from Best Buy.

Yeah, the bump is still there. Originally it was just the glue, but I removed it from the slip and it left a melt-like mark dead centre. I'm still in shock over how bad my slip looks in person.

Unboxed my copy and was super bummed to see the shape that the slipcover was in. Hopefully everyone else has better luck!

@BluCrazy2 Hey mate I'm sure you have it but just in case here is an unboxing of the Mondo Steelbook for A Quiet Place, Stunning little Steel must be own by anyone who loved the movie... love the Disk Artwork with the Red and yellow lights as in the movie :drool:

@BluCrazy2 Hey mate I'm sure you have it but just in case here is an unboxing of the Mondo Steelbook for A Quiet Place, Stunning little Steel must be own by anyone who loved the movie... love the Disk Artwork with the Red and yellow lights as in the movie :drool:
Thanks for the thought ;)
Yes I have it, and it's stunning :drool: :drool: :LOL: :LOL: