Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 12, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €39.99

81BvprBRYpL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
I don`t know why this series goes in the next round. It`s awful and bad looking with that FSK-Logo on the slipcase. The covers are also not the best ones and mostly there`s a previous version, that looks ways better.
And then sold to horrific prices. But there are also good things about it - when it arrives you damaged, you can throw the damaged slipcase away.

I don`t know why this series goes in the next round. It`s awful and bad looking with that FSK-Logo on the slipcase. The covers are also not the best ones and mostly there`s a previous version, that looks ways better.
And then sold to horrific prices. But there are also good things about it - when it arrives you damaged, you can throw the damaged slipcase away.
German age rating logo might be a removable sticker but if it's not a sticker then get the USA release instead if you want a release with no age rating logos

UK release will have small size BBFC age rating logos on the slip or be removable stickers on the steelbook.

#037 Pet Sematary UK the BBFC logos was removable stickers that was on the steelbook the slip was clear on the front.

Pet Sematary was a paramount release and so is A Quite Place so it's possible be the same removable stickers

Last edited:
German age rating logo might be a removable sticker but if it's not a sticker then get the USA release instead if you want a release with no age rating logos

UK release will have small size BBFC age rating logos on the slip or be removable stickers on the steelbook.

#037 Pet Sematary UK the BBFC logos was removable stickers that was on the steelbook the slip was clear on the front.

Pet Sematary was a paramount release and so is A Quite Place so it's possible be the same removable stickers
Can you peel off the horrible artwork from the steelbook???

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland

Buy a 4K steelbook from the USA in Germany that`s funny - and you`ve seen that the thread is about the german steelbook with that ugly rating-logo. I wouldn`t write about it when I was English. But anyway - I think these editions will rundown the steelbooks-thing, because you get nothing for your money - it`s only cash flow (last chance to get one steel before the 2nd part comes out). Some ****** artworks, nothing special (no booklet or supplements to the normal Amaray release) and a too high price are reasons to forget them.

Buy a 4K steelbook from the USA in Germany that`s funny - and you`ve seen that the thread is about the german steelbook with that ugly rating-logo. I wouldn`t write about it when I was English. But anyway - I think these editions will rundown the steelbooks-thing, because you get nothing for your money - it`s only cash flow (last chance to get one steel before the 2nd part comes out). Some ****** artworks, nothing special (no booklet or supplements to the normal Amaray release) and a too high price are reasons to forget them.
Previous Mondo Paramount Steelbook #037 Age rating was removable sticker on the steelbook itself
Europe Mondo Slip was clear no age rating logos
Only had Mondo X Steelbook red logo that all mondo x releases have.

A Quite Place is a paramount release
Jcard also removable

European editions have local language jcard in language of that country

I gather you dont have Mondo #037 Pet Sematary release it was released in various European countries not just USA

Last edited:
Previous Mondo Paramount Steelbook #037 Age rating was removable sticker
Mondo Slip was clear

A Quite Place is a paramount release
Jcard also removable

European editions have local language jcard in language of that country

I gather you dont have Mondo #037 Pet Sematary release
That`s good - it was a No-Go on some editions. I hope they will release some better ones in the future. I always liked Pans Labyrinth and Ex Machina or the Thing - they looked real good and I thought "how did they create such phenomenal artworks", but not on this one. It is boring and no eye-catcher I think.