#040 Guardians of the Galaxy (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Oct 18, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order October 29)
Price: £29.99

GOTG_mondo (clear_slip).jpg

GOTG_mondo (back).jpg GOTG_mondo (inside).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 14, 2020
Artwork is licensed from Mondo. So they have to pay a fee to use it.

It's already artwork that's been created, nothing we see from Mondo will be new.

It's gonna be a previous poster that they've already done.

Thanks for that explanation! I had no idea about that and would just browse their available titles. This artwork looks great hopefully they use it, especially the ragnarok one

Reactions: apsmith21
Jun 13, 2013
Loving the art they’ve picked for this.... less so on the other releases. Black Panther is ok, but the rest seem like a missed opportunity. The less said about Thor the better.

I was all in on collecting the set on the strength of Guardians, not so much now.

Reactions: Leafs17

TheCollector86

GIFMaster©
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
looks nice

reminder to myself: cancel my zavvi order
and say fack you to zavvi

why you may asking... customs duty office damaged my last 12 zavvi orders, 5 zavvi packages got lost, zavvi sent me 6 (damaged) returns

• Wow
Reactions: Punker76 and gAnX