#044 Iron Man (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [Germany]

Unless mondo has made a deal with concorde video, or they've somehow recently lost the Iron Man film rights in DE, I don't understand how this can be legitimate. Plausible it's a reseller based listing and not an official German release, have to see.

Unless mondo has made a deal with concorde video, or they've somehow recently lost the Iron Man film rights in DE, I don't understand how this can be legitimate. Plausible it's a reseller based listing and not an official German release, have to see.

Distributed by Leonine Studios in Germany.

Distributed by Leonine Studios in Germany.
That's the same company lol as of 01.01.20 all arms of the Leonine Holdings Group, including Concorde Film Distribution, were rebranded Leonine Film Distribution ~ "Leonine Studios".

That is assuming amazon's actually right there, and haven't simply carried the studio name from other previous listings in Germany. Bringing us right back round to my original point.

1654617564412.png

You can order this title now. A little high at 31.62 Euros, but that price will probably come down before release day.

You can order this title now. A little high at 31.62 Euros, but that price will probably come down before release day.
A little high at 31? Are you high? I would pay double that and consider it a bargain. Mine is saying unavailable but someone on reddit is swearing they can still order.

Considering the other Marvel Mondo steelbook releases range in price from 25 to 29 euros, I figured it was a little high. This looks like an official release, so it shouldn't be compared to scalper prices for the Zavvi release.

I dont usually pray. But on Monday Amazon finally let UK pre order these. So pray to the steelbook gods, thor, and the Argard aliens from stargate to let my copy of this arrive undamaged tomorrow.