#047 Ant-Man (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: February 21, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 7, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13456856-1144908127650384.jpg

13456856-2134908127799178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$50+ now for one. F me. Ordered. I've come too far to not follow through on them all.

I really like these mondo steels because they kind of represent the comic side of these films. Are they doing every marvel movie though? Id hate to start collecting these only for them not follow through with the other films, especially The Incredible Hulk and Spider-Man films

I really like these mondo steels because they kind of represent the comic side of these films. Are they doing every marvel movie though? Id hate to start collecting these only for them not follow through with the other films, especially The Incredible Hulk and Spider-Man films

Not likely so don't start.

Not likely so don't start.
They have done, 15 why wouldn't they do them all at this point. I thought they said it was gonna be the first movie of all the main ones. But then it wasn't so at this point I am holding out hope on them doing at least 1 more wave. But even if they don't I don't regret collecting them.

Think I’ll just wait until these are released and then order. If an sell out then they are available in other places. Shouldn’t be too hard

Weird the art don’t continue with the ant on the back though
What sucks is there probably wont be hulk or spiderman releases so this collection will never be full