tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 17, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

FEE8595D-89E5-4741-BFEB-AF2015ABF2ED.jpeg

91573CC7-1A05-4143-B596-679337050CA5.jpegEC97DA77-3B6B-42E6-B476-7142F0CD0E12.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there's quite a few that don't like this art but I think it's a great piece by Mike Saputo :D I think its gonna look great in hand :thumbs:

Reactions: GoDo
Just realised that the rear of most Mondo steels features a cropped/zoomed in aspect of the cover.... But this one doesn't. A first?

I know there's quite a few that don't like this art but I think it's a great piece by Mike Saputo :D I think its gonna look great in hand :thumbs:

You were right. I received this today. I thought the mock-up looked ridiculous but in hand it does actually look good.

It's still sealed so I'm seeing it with the PET slip on it but I like it.

Reactions: Robles
Unboxing of the French edition. Not mine

Much nicer finish on this vs the two in the wave I've picked up so far (GOTG Vol 2 & Endgame)

Just watching this video now because I received the steelbook today. I thought the shiny colours on Iron Man and War Machine might've actually been on the PET slip but now I see there aren't any images on the slip at all.

Yes I think the glossy colours on the steelbook look amazing in the video.

I almost decided to stop collecting the Mondo X line when I saw the mock-up for this. Because of this, I wasn't going to get any of the new Marvel Mondo's. But I decided to keep going since I have every Mondo X title so far.

Turns out this might end up being the best of this wave lol.

Reactions: Robles and Punker76