#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 22, 2021 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 30 at 12 PM Red Carpet, 6 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited:
Has anybody else got a problem with active orders not showing up on zavvi? Thought they’d cancelled my order for this but they said still there.

My order is showing up in my account.

Also this has really grown on me the more I see it.

Inside artwork a little lazy considering the cover. Should have been film image from the statue garden or beehive.
Welcome to mondo releases, the kings of recycled artwork.

There are rare few mondo steel releases that are not simply just one poster, with sections repeated on the rear and interior.

I don't actually think there is a single mondo steel with interior artwork with a still from the film, so wishful thinking there.

I only have the iron man mondo and like you said; same art inside! I do have the other HMV “mondo art” one that has different art inside that’s a film still, but not a numbered mondo. Not really sure what the difference is to be honest. What is mondo? A brand? Or style of art?

I only have the iron man mondo and like you said; same art inside! I do have the other HMV “mondo art” one that has different art inside that’s a film still, but not a numbered mondo. Not really sure what the difference is to be honest. What is mondo? A brand? Or style of art?
That's the hmv br2049 mondo art steel, it's not actually an official mondo steelbook release. Mondo are an art brand first and foremost, but studios have licensed some of their prints to use on the exclusive mondo steelbook line.

In comparison to the original draft the images are not compressed/jolted anymore but they somehow messed up the title placement in the final product.
2021-03-18_14h22_48.png

Attachments

• .png
    .png
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115