#050 Captain America: The Winter Soldier (4K+2D Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 14, 2022
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Captain Amaerica .jpg

Captain America.jpg

Thanks @Walt Dizzy

Last edited:
Oh boy, as most of the first wave are still available at zavvi and amazon.fr, I did wonder if they would continue this wave....

In the past I would normally order from amazon.fr but I have such awful luck with even getting deliveries from them anymore.

I'll just order from FNAC. Express shipping to the USA was only 26 euros which I thought was affordable including all 8 mondo steelbooks

FNAC is the way to go I think for this. As long as everything arrives fine you are good to go. FNAC will be harder with CS if you have issues

FNAC is the way to go I think for this. As long as everything arrives fine you are good to go. FNAC will be harder with CS if you have issues

Yeah, my dealings with amazon.fr have also been less than stellar. "Send us back the item".

Me: Would love to if it didn't cost $25 to ship!

Yeah, my dealings with amazon.fr have also been less than stellar. "Send us back the item".

Me: Would love to if it didn't cost $25 to ship!
The minute they say that I reply with "I am in the US and that is not possible" and then they tell you to keep it normally with refund. Depending on the item that works for me if its not to badly damaged

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Harder to deal with? Impossible more like
FNAC customer service is f'ing appalling.
I had to raise a claim through PayPal in the end. Whole process for a missing order took me 3 months.

• Wow
Reactions: apsmith21
They've gotten lazy with the inner artwork on some of these recent Mondo steels.
What do you mean "recent"

Almost ALWAYS the interior and back art is a zoomed in portion of the front art in ALL Mondo steelbooks because apparently Mondo don't give a fack

Reactions: MM3
Almost ALWAYS the interior and back art is a zoomed in portion of the front art in ALL Mondo steelbooks because apparently Mondo don't give a fack

Well, to be fair, it's not like they going to re-commission more artwork on something that had already gone through the design and approval process.

To spin that up again and have to deal with artists schedules, movie studios, licensing firms must be a massive chore.

Remember, these posters came out years ago.

Well, to be fair, it's not like they going to re-commission more artwork on something that had already gone through the design and approval process.

To spin that up again and have to deal with artists schedules, movie studios, licensing firms must be a massive chore.

Remember, these posters came out years ago.
I understand the reasoning but there's no getting away from the fact that it's short changing the customer