Everywhere
Release date: January 14, 2022
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Thor TDW .jpg

Thor TDW.jpg

Thanks @Walt Dizzy

Last edited:
I really like this one, easily the best of the 2nd wave along with Ultron. Need to see the finish properly though before buying.

Mine arrived today, damaged with a big dent on the front and spine. No padding what so ever.

Will never order from fnac again but is it possible to get a refund from them or not worth the hassle? I used paypal so I could go that route I guess...

Crap :angry:

Mine arrived today, damaged with a big dent on the front and spine. No padding what so ever.

Will never order from fnac again but is it possible to get a refund from them or not worth the hassle? I used paypal so I could go that route I guess...

Crap :angry:
It’s possible but it is a hassle.
I found their facebook page to be the easiest way to get hold of them if you’re not from France

It’s possible but it is a hassle.
I found their facebook page to be the easiest way to get hold of them if you’re not from France
Yes (it’s possible) and yes (it’s a hassle).

I’ve never tried Facebook but their customer service is very responsive on Twitter. I’m in the US and they are really good about my communicating in English.

I’ve mostly had good luck with Fnac but recently I had two returns. You definitely need patience.

If your purchase is international then you have to send back the steelbook and front the return shipping cost. I had one return refused and sent back to me (it’s still en route). They aren’t sure why it was sent back but told me once I get it back they can process another return. They also told me I will get the return shipping already paid, and said they processed that request. But that was 10 days ago and I haven’t got that money refunded yet. I can’t front more return shipping without getting the original cost back, so I’m hoping this doesn’t turn into a problem.

My other return was accepted at the Fnac facility 3 days ago, but no word yet on it. I would expect it will take at least a few more days.

For the record, the two mondo steelbooks I received that I had to return came in undamaged Fnac boxes, and PET slips and j-cards were mint. But the steelbooks were a mess. So, I think it was manufacturing damage.

Yes (it’s possible) and yes (it’s a hassle).

I’ve never tried Facebook but their customer service is very responsive on Twitter. I’m in the US and they are really good about my communicating in English.

I’ve mostly had good luck with Fnac but recently I had two returns. You definitely need patience.

If your purchase is international then you have to send back the steelbook and front the return shipping cost. I had one return refused and sent back to me (it’s still en route). They aren’t sure why it was sent back but told me once I get it back they can process another return. They also told me I will get the return shipping already paid, and said they processed that request. But that was 10 days ago and I haven’t got that money refunded yet. I can’t front more return shipping without getting the original cost back, so I’m hoping this doesn’t turn into a problem.

My other return was accepted at the Fnac facility 3 days ago, but no word yet on it. I would expect it will take at least a few more days.

For the record, the two mondo steelbooks I received that I had to return came in undamaged Fnac boxes, and PET slips and j-cards were mint. But the steelbooks were a mess. So, I think it was manufacturing damage.
I got hold of them through messenger, worked fairly well, we both used google translate. They sent me a return shipping label and return slip to go with the steelbook. My postoffice (Sweden) could scan and accepted the shipping label saying it was prepaid so will be interesting to see if it shows up at FNAC or disappeared into the void... :watch:

Anyways if they return it again or wont accept the return I can start a claim through paypal. I agree that the fnac box itself didn't look that damaged but the steelbook looks like it was "squashed" a couple of times. Doesn't really matter as they sent me an obviously damaged item.

//N