#056 Iron Man 3 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 6, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 26, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Iron Man 3 Zavvi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
Still not ideal lol. Especially with anything glossy, they reflect the light terribly bad.
Yep, been there myself many times lol. Natural light is the best, but obviously not always possible here in the UK when it's constantly overcast.

It seems all the Mondo steelbooks are "sold out" on Zavvi now. Not sure if that is actually true, as I am sure they had so many in stock still (especially of the less popular movies). I was waiting for a Iron Man 3 price drop

Finally decided to take the plunge on these since they're currently on sale. As much as I hate that it's become the Marvel collection now, it was bugging me having gaps in the series... of course there had to be 1 that's sold out however, so it's still incomplete :(

Reactions: eLviS1987
Finally decided to take the plunge on these since they're currently on sale. As much as I hate that it's become the Marvel collection now, it was bugging me having gaps in the series... of course there had to be 1 that's sold out however, so it's still incomplete :(
Will there be more titles? I have the feeling that Mondo x Steelbook is dead

Reactions: Noodles