1-time discount codes (no code requests please)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Follow us at Twitter and Facebook!
coupon-codes-png.292593

Hi All-

1) Please post all 'single use' discount codes in this thread. Do not post other promotion codes that refer to ongoing sales, or other discounts. Those belong in the Steelbook Price Drop/Back in Stock thread here Please include a retailer link with your code.

2) Please 'thank' the post once you use the code.

Examples for codes for this thread are Zavvi one time codes, or other codes that can only be used once. However, in exchange for posting your code, we ask that you post a retailer link, where the code can be used, so we avoid responses like 'where', 'who'.

I will monitor the thread as usual-if this is not useful, we will go back to posting single use codes in the Steelbook Price Drop thread.

No code begging

Thanks in advance for observing these simple rules:):scat:

:ninja:

Attachments

• coupon-codes.png
    coupon-codes.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 629,637
Last edited:
Typical Zavvi, sending you codes that don't even work.

And then emblazoned with '48 hours only' to make it worse. 12 hours have already gone >(

Which makes me think it doesn't kick in until midnight, to midnight tomorrow night (Mega Monday)

Well its 10:30pm here in Aus on the 26th making it 11;30am on the 26th Zavvi time and the damn code still doesn't work on any title in my basket. Tried singular steelbook in my basket that are not attached to any other offer and still nothing. The only code that works is the BIGSPENDERZ (10OFF100) but don't want to spend 100 to get a 10er off.
I give up.:vomit:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Zavvi ES * Mystery Discount - Up To 20% Off Your Order

8088-249F-4049 (10%)

I saw something weird with the code, testing I have seen that does not work with Dracula, but it works with the new preorder of X-Men ;)

Simply click through from this email to activate the discount code and then enter PAYDAY10 at the basket.

Valid for 48 hours only.

*This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or cashback sites.

It will be the usual Zavvi, jumping through hoops to find which SteelBooks it applies to.

Last edited by a moderator:
£3 discount code received from Movietyme.com.
The code can be passed on, but used only once by the same person, and is valid until March 6th:

b624cb4aef3d