WINNER CHOSEN 100 Movies - 1 Winner

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY YOURS TRULY

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER:
@jaws finatic

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

100-movies.png

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Reply below why should you win and tag a friend or more.

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
What a ridiculous giveaway!! Check this out @Lapfilmz

I should win because there are so many films on my to watch list at the moment as I haven’t had much time to watch anything and I am falling behind on releases. This will give me the perfect excuse to sit back, relax and enjoy 100 movies! #BestWeekEver

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up. Done

2- Why should you be the one to win this prize?

Newbie here and I'm just starting to collect these beautiful Premium exclusives! :angel:

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
I should win because it would be a nice new story for me to tell to add to the time I won a set of golf clubs on the price is right.
If I were not to win however, I’d like to put in a vote for my main man @C.C. 95 to win, cause that guy is awesome!

Im having fun:thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
I should win because it would be a nice new story for me to tell to add to the time I won a set of golf clubs on the price is right.
If I were not to win however, I’d like to put in a vote for my main man @C.C. 95 to win, cause that guy is awesome!

Im having fun:thumbs:
:LOL:
2898FBDA-5B35-4BFD-98FA-C27967ADA94B.gif
Thank you for the kind words! But, I GOTTA know if you were joking about the Price is Right!!:rofl: I’m gonna need that footage of Bob Barker telling you to “Come on Down!”!:hilarious:

Reactions: Bruckle
:LOL:
Thank you for the kind words! But, I GOTTA know if you were joking about the Price is Right!!:rofl: I’m gonna need that footage of Bob Barker telling you to “Come on Down!”!:hilarious:
Not joking but it was the Aussie version, so no Bob Barker I’m sorry.

Reactions: C.C. 95
For me, it is! (I only do opening day). It was a bit lackluster. I think the cons are getting diluted by the fact that studios are now doing their own cons. Some companies were absent this year. But I got to catch up with my friends at Hero Complex Gallery, so that was fun. (Vance Kelly and Kevin Wilson were on hand with HCG again this year).
But, it was full of the usual characters!
F5FF4B55-6A2F-4105-9A76-675BA1001548.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN