Cancelled 1899 [Netlix]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
The next series from the creators of “Dark” is Netflix‘s “1899,” and the first official teaser trailer was debuted by the streaming service during their ongoing “Geeked Week” event.
Netflix previews, “A visually stunning Odyssee where nothing is as it seems. The makers of the internationally acclaimed series “Dark” take us to the year “1899” aboard the Kerberos.”
What is lost will be found. Watch the teaser trailer below. Underneath you’ll also find a behind the scenes video that previews the mysterious series, while you wait for more.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
eighteen_ninety_nine_ver2.jpeg

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Just completed 6th episode. So far definitely goes like this Twitter post. =)
However there's some rumors that this is actually work of some independent Brazilian artist... And that they "stole" it.

Fh2D8CfaMAAHKoL

• Wow
Reactions: Space Cadet
Just finished it. I enjoyed it but I preferred Dark

Very the signal meets don’t worry darling with some black mirror on top. Suppose it’s one of those rare occurrences where 2 similar things come out close to each other. This and don’t worry darling.

And coincidentally happened with my other example, The Signal. Came out around the same time that rick morty episode did with the similar idea

Just finished it, pretty cool show. Although I have to say that it is a kind of paint by the numbers science fiction concept. I felt this was kind of a love child between Lost and Westworld. There are a lot of aesthetics and reveal choices directly taken from these shows.
Also the twist is kind of the most predicted twist of any sci-fi concept ever. "They're trapped in a simulation in space" was even a theory for Lost. The reveal at the end was cool, but I thought after a few seconds "I can't believe they're actually doing this" in a funny way. It will be interesting to see where they'll take it in season 2 and 3 though.

Liked it, but felt sometimes like they wrote it as they went along. Some things just made no sense in the end. Haven't yet finished Dark but love it so far.