2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 50) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 6, 2023
Purchase links: Fullslip - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order is October 28th, 2022 at 8 PM (HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $52.99 (Fullslip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti) - $129.98 (One Click)
Group Buy: Fullslip - Double Lenti - One Click

1666346557789.png 1666347269488.png SO2001_overall_OC_5000x.jpg
279586464_5072196826223718_5387673826575655910_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That frame ain't free, you're still paying for it. Just got an invoice for both and it totaled $75.00 for shipping. Ridiculous.
thats just a unfortunate constellation regarding weight and shipping costs tho.. i added the frame to a single edition and it merely added 8$ shipping which seems reasonable

Reactions: Noodles
Disappointing that the 2 Kill Bill films and Pulp Fiction are nowhere to be found, especially since as some have noted it seems impossible that several on the list can be released this year anyway. I'll definitely be saving some money on a few of those releases (looking at you, Matrix sequels, and probably some of the DC films).

Reactions: Noodles
- Scarface
- Batman Begins
- The Dark Knight
- Dark Knight Rises
- Inception
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Reloaded
- The Matrix revolutions
- Kill Bill
- Kill Bill 2
- Black Adam
- Alien
- Aliens
- Alien 3
- Alien resurrection
- Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald
- Leon the Professional
- Oppenheimer
- Prometheus
- Pulp Fiction
- Reservoir Dogs
- The Flash
- Blue Beetle
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Tomb Raider
- Dune part 2
- Everything everywhere all at Once

is that the full list of what Manta is still working on, or am I missing another project?
What happened to Alien franchise, it was announced 4 years ago ....and still no updates

• Wow
Reactions: NateDog and Noodles
- Scarface
- Batman Begins
- The Dark Knight
- Dark Knight Rises
- Inception
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Reloaded
- The Matrix revolutions
- Kill Bill
- Kill Bill 2
- Black Adam
- Alien
- Aliens
- Alien 3
- Alien resurrection
- Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald
- Leon the Professional
- Oppenheimer
- Prometheus
- Pulp Fiction
- Reservoir Dogs
- The Flash
- Blue Beetle
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Tomb Raider

is that the full list of what Manta is still working on, or am I missing another project?
What happened to Alien franchise, it was announced 4 years ago ....and still no updates
They promised to release Planet of the Apes 1 & 2 but I doubt that will ever happen :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
Steelbook Frame with my preferred 2001 art.
EDIT: I’m not saying this is a grail. It’s just the plague it came with. I find it matches well with the ML release that came together. :emb:

3291AA83-8366-4B91-B745-31D45F67970E.jpeg

FC470555-C634-43CB-A7FC-8EA1DE0EF639.jpeg

I can’t slide the one-click out of its box. I don’t see any flap holding it back. Gave up. Wait for someone to say how to get this out.
6D657D71-1333-4FF6-A047-AB63C0F17C1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Steelbook Frame with my preferred 2001 art.

View attachment 548675

I can’t slide the one-click out of its box. I don’t see any flap holding it back. Gave up. Wait for someone to say how to get this out.
View attachment 548676

Sorry I just can´t stop laughing :rofl: when I see that streaky matte crap steelbook as a GRAIL LOL :hilarious::hilarious: but ok If you like it :thumbs: I have that one as well, but would never call it a grail xD

Isnt that box opened from side? Like the usual Manta OCs...

Sorry I just can´t stop laughing :rofl: when I see that streaky matte crap steelbook as a GRAIL LOL :hilarious::hilarious: but ok If you like it :thumbs: I have that one as well, but would never call it a grail xD

Isnt that box opened from side? Like the usual Manta OCs...
Haha I know it. I won’t call it a grail too. It’s just the plague it came with. I just thought of it to go with the 2001 release that came together. I think the black matches well. ;)

You are right. This is only my second ML one-click. I thought it would slide out of the bottom from the looks of it.