2021 Funko New York Comic Con Exclusives

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK

2021 Funko New York Comic Con Exclusives

FA3RPCtWUAguELf.jpg

The 2021 Funko New York Comic Con Exclusives lineup coincides with another round of Funko's virtual convention format.

2021 New York Comic Con / Funko Virtual Con NYCC​

Although NYCC 2021 has returned as an in-person event, Funko will not be there. However, 2021 Funko New York Comic-Con features a virtual partnership with ReedPop, the group that puts on NYCC along with several other conventions.

Where to Buy 2021 Funko New York Comic Con Exclusives Figures​

The virtual procedure for 2021 Funko New York Comic Con changes from past releases as there is no lottery. The entire lineup is available through a general public sale on Thursday, October 7 at 9 AM (Pacific) / 12 PM (Eastern). Every figure is capped at one per household.

View the full details for Funko's 2021 NYCC plans.

In addition, there are at least two 2021 Funko New York Comic Con Exclusives figures (Pizza Rat and Paulie Pigeon) that are officially available at the show. These are ordered via reservation starting on Monday, September 20 at 1 PM (Eastern). You must have a valid NYCC badge and Fan Ver account to reserve the figures.

Funko is expected to announce the full vinyl lineup on Monday, October 4.

2021 Funko Pop New York Comic Con NYCC Exclusives​

Pop Dungeons & Dragons - Tiamat Super-Sized with D20​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Pop-Dungeons-Dragons-Tiamat-with-D20-Super-Sized.jpg

Pop Hamilton - Lafayette​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Pop-Hamilton-Lafayette.jpg

Pop Icons - Pizza Rat​

Pop Icons - Paulie Pigeon (PR=1,500 pieces)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Paulie-Pigeon-Pizza-Rat.jpg

Pop Masters of the Universe - Zodac​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Pop-Masters-of-the-Universe-Zodac-.jpg

Pop Star Wars The Mandalorian - Boba Fett​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figure-Star-Wars-The-Mandalorian-Boba-Fett.jpg

Pop The Suicide Squad - Savant​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-The-Suicide-Squad-Savant.jpg

Pop Venom: Let There be Carnage​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figure-Venom-Carnage.jpg

Reactions: Thoth

Pop X-Men​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figure-X-Men.jpg

2021 Funko Soda New York Comic Con NYCC Exclusives​

Soda DC Comics - Poison Ivy (PR=12,000 pieces)​

Poison Ivy Common
Poison Ivy Glitter Chase Variant​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Soda-DC-Comics-Poison-Ivy.jpg

Soda Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Rocket (PR=10,000 pieces)​

Rocket Common
Rocket Flocked Chase Variant​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figure-Soda-Rocket.jpg

Soda Hanna Barbera The Banana Splits - Bingo (PR=3,000 pieces)​

Bingo Common
Bingo Flocked Chase Variant​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Soda-Hasbro-The-Banana-Splits-Bingo.jpg

Soda Hasbro Operation - Cavity Sam (PR=5,000 pieces)​

Cavity Sam Common
Cavity Sam GITD Chase Variant​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Soda-Soda-Hasbro-Cavity-Sam.jpg

Soda Masters of the Universe - Roboto (PR=5,000 pieces)​

Roboto Common
Roboto Metallic Chase Variant​

Soda Masters of the Universe - Snake Face (PR=5,000 pieces)​

Snake Face Common
Snake Face Metallic Chase Variant​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Soda-Masters-of-the-Universe-Roboto-Snake-Face.jpg

Pop Ad Icons - McDonald's Pumpkin McNugget​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-Ad-Icons-McDonalds-Pumpkin-McNugget.jpg

Pop Disney Parks - It’s a Small World - Dutch Child​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-Disney-Parks-Its-a-Small-World-Dutch-Child.jpg

Pop Lilo & Stitch - Stitch in Rollers with Drawing​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-Lilo-Stitch-Stitch-in-Rollers-with-Drawing.jpg

@snow flake

Pop The Office - Mose Schrute with Fear Shirt​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-The-Office-Mose-Schrute-with-Fear-Shirt.jpg

Reactions: snow flake

Pop Pokemon - Eevee Diamond Collection​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-Pokemon-Eevee-Diamond-Collection.jpg

Pop The Sword in The Stone - Arthur Pulling Excalibur​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-The-Sword-in-The-Stone-Arthur-Pulling-Excalibur.jpg

Pop The Three Musketeers - Goofy​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-The-Three-Musketeers-Goofy.jpg

Soda The Nightmare Before Christmas - Pumpkin King Jack (PR=15,000 pieces)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Soda-The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-Pumpkin-King-Jack.jpg

Reactions: snow flake
@Robles are these available for purchase or they just exclusive to events?
They will be available from several different places depending on which ones you were after :thumbs: And don't forget that they will all be available on Ebay for 5 times the price :rofl: :cautious:

• Haha

Pop Emperor's New Groove 1122 Yzma Cat Bag Bundle (Loungefly)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Pop-Emperors-New-Groove-1122-Yzma-Cat-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Pop-Emperors-New-Groove-Yzma-Cat-Bag-Bundle-Loungefly.jpg

Pop Icons 23 Paulie Pigeon in Green Jersey (PR=2,500 pieces)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Pop-Icons-23-Paulie-Pigeon-in-Green-Jersey-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Pop Icons 23 Paulie Pigeon in White Jersey (PR=1,500 pieces)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Pop-Icons-23-Paulie-Pigeon-White-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Pop Icons 54 Pizza Rat (PR=2,500 pieces)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Pop-Icons-54-Pizza-Rat-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Pop My Hero Academia 374 Tsuyu Asui Translucent​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Pop-My-Hero-Academia-374-Tsuyu-Asui-Translucent-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Pop Naruto Shippuden 1025 Jiraiya​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Pop-Naruto-1025-Jiraiya-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive-new.jpg

Pop Masters of the Universe 95 Snake Face​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Pop-Masters-of-the-Universe-95-Snake-Face-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Soda Masters of the Universe - Roboto (PR=5,000 pieces)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Soda-Masters-of-the-Universe-Roboto-Toy-Tokyo-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Soda Masters of the Universe - Snake Face (PR=5,000 pieces)​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Soda-Masters-of-the-Universe-Snake-Face-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Snake Face Metallic Chase Variant

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Soda-Masters-of-the-Universe-Snake-Face-Metallic-Chase-Variant-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive.jpg

Soda The Nightmare Before Christmas - Pumpkin King Jack (PR=15,000 pieces)​

Pumpkin King Jack Common

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Soda-The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-Pumpkin-King-Jack-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive-new.jpg

Pumpkin King Jack GITD Chase Variant

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-Soda-The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-Pumpkin-King-Jack-GITD-Chase-Variant-NYCC-Virtual-Con-Exclusive-new.jpg

2021 Funko Deck New York Comic Con NYCC Exclusives​

The Simpsons - Zombie Bart Deck​

2021-Funko-New-York-Comic-Con-Exclusives-Figures-Funko-The-Simpsons-Zombie-Bart-Deck.jpg

So far am interested in three you put up:

- Venom Let There Be Carnage
- X-Men Green Jane?
- My Hero Academia Tsuyu Asui Translucent

If you can let me know of any website selling them while shopping for your own I would appreciate it!

So far am interested in three you put up:

- Venom Let There Be Carnage
- X-Men Green Jane?
- My Hero Academia Tsuyu Asui Translucent

If you can let me know of any website selling them while shopping for your own I would appreciate it!
  • My Hero Academia - Tsuyu Translucent-Hot topic
  • Venom: Let There be Carnage Walmart
  • X-Men - Polaris GITD Gamestop
This is where they are announced that they will be available from over in the states, sometimes PIAB get a few of these exclusives along with Game but that isn't guaranteed.
There are shops that will have them all over here in the UK but you'll pay that little bit extra for them.
Once I know who has them ill let you know Mate :thumbs:

• My Hero Academia - Tsuyu Translucent-Hot topic
  • Venom: Let There be Carnage Walmart
  • X-Men - Polaris GITD Gamestop
This is where they are announced that they will be available from over in the states, sometimes PIAB get a few of these exclusives along with Game but that isn't guaranteed.
There are shops that will have them all over here in the UK but you'll pay that little bit extra for them.
Once I know who has them ill let you know Mate :thumbs:

Yeah I only shop at PIAB for Pops. Rarely at GAME or Zavvi when it's not on PIAB. Cheers!

Reactions: Robles

Soda The Nightmare Before Christmas - Pumpkin King Jack​

I found the chase last week! :woot:
Never thought of getting the chase when I ordered it.
Unboxing to follow. It´s a great looking pop!