IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Shop HERE

1.jpg

We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.

We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

* All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2019 and thank you for understanding. *

I know, right? Didn't think that'll be in stock for so long.
Making such a large print run as with Nightcrawler was a big mistake on their part IMO. Perhaps unavoidable and they had to, I don't know.. But I've seen Dredd and NC in the Xmas sales at least twice now and ALL editions still going strong lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Making such a large print run as with Nightcrawler was a big mistake on their part IMO. Perhaps unavoidable and they had to, I don't know.. But I've seen Dredd and NC in the Xmas sales at least twice now and ALL editions still going strong lol.

Scanavo has a minimum order quantity. Back then Novamedia weren't doing one click box sets, which I believe could have helped move more stock. They've learned their lesson since, although that still doesn't really work with movies such as The Grey and Taken etc...

Reactions: Mickle_89
Scanavo has a minimum order quantity. Back then Novamedia weren't doing one click box sets, which I believe could have helped move more stock. They've learned their lesson since, although that still doesn't really work with movies such as The Grey and Taken etc...
We should push NM to make a limited edition empty Boxset for our DREDD's. Though it would be pretty skinny I guess, I'd still be game :cigar: Imagine how awesome it could be :cool: Same goes for my Drive's and Avengers, but they already dismissed that idea :(

Reactions: IRON MAN
We should push NM to make a limited edition empty Boxset for our DREDD's. Though it would be pretty skinny I guess, I'd still be game :cigar: Imagine how awesome it could be :cool: Same goes for my Drive's and Avengers, but they already dismissed that idea :(

Planning to make a custom one, will share pics once it's done. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
@rschiks I saw the post you deleted in the price drop thread: you need to click on "continue to checkout" and you will see the discount reflected towards the bottom of the page, right above where you select the shipping method.

Reactions: rschiks
I was hoping Maudie and A Ghost Story were included in the Winter Festival Sale. Well, they're not. Too bad. So I'll pass this year, I guess.
I'd encourage everyone who's interested in Nightcrawler to pick up the Full Slip, though. It's such a lovely release! I can't believe it still hasn't sold out, despite being offered in two prior Winter Festival Sales.

And I already mentioned it in the The Grey thread: Nova raised the prices for the Box Sets in the Sale a bit. Still a great price after the deduction.

I’ve got most everything in the sale I already wanted (at full price of course).

The only thing there that interested me is Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium, but never even seen the movie. Anyone here got that edition??