A Clockwork Orange (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #32) [Czech Republic]

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Release date: July 7, 2023
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1699
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

1674587173477.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. Just to confirm what @CollectorEmtee posted earlier... I'll be opening @carllenc group buys tonight (Wed 25th Jan) around 10PM CET. However, there may be a slight delay whilst I try to figure things out, since I've never had to approve GBs before, so please bear with me if they don't go live dead on the allotted time. All that said, thanks in advance for joining and supporting another HDN GB :thumbs:

Hi all. Just to confirm what @CollectorEmtee posted earlier... I'll be opening @carllenc group buys tonight (Wed 25th Jan) around 10PM CET. However, there may be a slight delay whilst I try to figure things out, since I've never had to approve GBs before, so please bear with me if they don't go live dead on the allotted time. All that said, thanks in advance for joining and supporting another HDN GB :thumbs:
Excuses excuses….. :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
What's up with that ugly ass font on the fullslip?? Looks like a parody or something. Got the official fullslip anyway so I'm good, but still, really odd choice.

surprised this one is still available, i would of thought 500 is too low a run on this, wasnt gonna risk a direct FA buy on this one. higher prices and shipping rates are slowing down FA sales in general it appears.

someone asked this already, but the question disappeared:

is it a regular xl full slip or a double lenticular? website says the first, BS the latter

It's nothing special overall, yet I still find it somewhat superior to Zavvi's edition.

I was hoping Manta would release all Warner Kubricks after seeing that gorgeous 2001 FS, but recently they dropped the ball so hard with The Matrix, I'm not sure what to look forward to anymore.

uhm, so probably postponed again?
I wonder why nobody seems to care about this getting released/postponed/cancelled.....have people really accepted the bad communication and constant delays? I mean, if you can't even get answers anymore people must've given up a bit.
At least we'll still get automated E-Mails about this and Shawshank that never say anything substantially :stop: