A Clockwork Orange (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #32) [Czech Republic]

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Release date: July 7, 2023
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1699
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

1674587173477.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right! What was I thinking when I had expectations when buying this over 2 years ago, based on info which was not correct apparently. Crazy, silly customer I am... IMO I have every right to grumble at this stage. But nice you got you single edition copy, which may have been compiled with the money all us Maniac Box buyers handed in when pre-ordering :)

Just being sarcastic, it's not a personal attack ;)
Haha I know mate dw. I get, we were all getting pissy waiting with nothing to go on. It was a sh!t show. At least we know it's actually happening now though, and you'll get it at some point.

I've had my E3 for a few weeks thankfully, maniacs have pretty always taken longer from memory, so can't say I'm surprised I haven't seen one anywhere yet.

Film Arena is no longer a premium company. It's like a sinking ship.
Not releasing a proprietary steel book means that it is no longer worth the limited edition.
The Predator is barely being released without a disc. You can no longer lure collectors in the name of a limited edition, and collectors should not be tempted. If you fall for temptation, the vicious cycle of this company will continue.
For now, the company gets an expensive delivery fee and sends it to the Czech Post, which DHL is. It's not one or two people who've been hit.
It could be you.
If you protest, I can have you baned, just like the Cinemuseum did.
What did the Filmarena do when Manta Lab or HDzeta Weet Collection Nova Media was constantly on release?

Last edited:
Reactions: wojo134
I don't understand what the problem is over there. Is it the printed materials? Once a company doesn't deliver to an agreed date, one time, you switch to another.
Is it the discs they can't receive from the studio - why?

This is definitely my last Filmarena order. At least Cinemuseum delivers outstanding products in the end. Filmarena has really gone downhill
Yeah, I've got to agree. I've got shawshank on order with fac, I mean I had to have that, it's shawshank... but I think that may be my last, unless they do pull something amazing out of their arse that I'd be willing to wait a undisclosed period of time for.

Reactions: Maksym