A Clockwork Orange (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #12) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 1, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

617HZHy+PVS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
61VMik86tKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61ORhazT6wS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 51ztOgYJ1gS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61eT0OVZcqS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking the rear of the case on this one may be text free and translucent (like V for vendetta) to showcase the 2nd pin, seeing as it isn't visible from the front. Possibly onto a winner.

Reactions: djjez83
I'm thinking the rear of the case on this one may be text free and translucent (like V for vendetta) to showcase the 2nd pin, seeing as it isn't visible from the front. Possibly onto a winner.
I don’t think they could do that due to lack of room for another tray. These are always really tight in the pack unless they have found another way to attach the pin. The pin itself I feel is already dangerously close to the steelbook.

Reactions: samdavies
I don’t think they could do that due to lack of room for another tray. These are always really tight in the pack unless they have found another way to attach the pin. The pin itself I feel is already dangerously close to the steelbook.
It is a tight sweeze, I'll give you that. They have made a point of displaying every other pin from the outside though, so it'd be odd not to follow that trend here. I mean putting 2 pins in is odd in the first place, so I guess we'll have to see.

Nothing stopping them making the case chunkier to accommodate it I suppose. Sure it'd piss many off with continuity with the others though..

Reactions: Retro Parrot
This is going live tomorrow according to zavvi, 0.01am. Along with another clockwork orange steel, at exactly the same time (for RC, 9am for others), which you can bet will the same art as bestbuy. How peculiar we're getting both this time around.

No new extras even though zavvi list
  • New Featurette Great Bolshy Yarblockos!: Making A Clockwork Orange
That extra was on previous Blu-ray release it's not new

• Thanks
Reactions: IT Troll