A Clockwork Orange (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #12) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 1, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

617HZHy+PVS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
61VMik86tKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61ORhazT6wS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 51ztOgYJ1gS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61eT0OVZcqS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going live tomorrow according to zavvi, 0.01am. Along with another clockwork orange steel, at exactly the same time (for RC, 9am for others), which you can bet will the same art as bestbuy. How peculiar we're getting both this time around.

As ***** * as a clockwork orange, you might say.

*Guess that word has both positive (as in reclaimed) and negative connotations nowadays.

Reactions: samdavies
Pass! all these editions can be bought at cost on eBay if you look hard enough, or even less in auctions! The steelbook glory days are loooooooooooooooooooooooooong gone!
Well to be fair I don't remember any TOC release that was worth much more than retail cost other than Blade Runner?
So not quite sure what you are trying to say about "steelbook glory days"? There were a few that you might be able slightly above cost v for vend and 2001 but thats a lot of work for $10-$15

Last edited:
Back in the day we weren't bombarded with steelboks left, right and centre, we got fewer and more desirable editions. The same can't be said nowadays with artwork becoming more and more lazy, often for movies that don't deserve a steelbook release in the first place..
So yes, they were the glory days...
I thought he was referring to reseller pricing on eBay at least that's what I thought but you apparently took what he said differently. I'm not sure which he meant.
I was there in the "old days." I agree there are even more releases now, we didn't have these silly TOC editions. There are more premium retailers than back then, and no TOC would not qualify as one :p

Reactions: leelee17
I thought he was referring to reseller pricing on eBay at least that's what I thought but you apparently took what he said differently. I'm not sure which he meant. There are more premium retailers than back then, and no TOC would not qualify as one :p
Maybe I'm the one who got it wrong!!!
At least we can agree on TOC not being premium though...

Listing eBay is correct as it's in regards to Entertainment Store UK
Entertainment Store don't have their own website their store is on eBay

Last edited:
Only universal pictures UK by the seems, so perhaps no EU releases.. Anyway, hardly surprised, seeing as WB handle all of Universal's UK distribution. So essentially ToC are still only partnered with WB :rofl: Atleast there's more catalogue options.

Only universal pictures UK by the seems, so perhaps no EU releases.. Anyway, hardly surprised, seeing as WB handle all of Universal's UK distribution. So essentially ToC are still only partnered with WB :rofl: Atleast there's more catalogue options.
Warner handle Distribution for Universal releases in UK/Ireland/Italy/Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg

Universal do distribution for Warner releases in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Japan

France/Spain Universal releases is done by Universal - Warner releases done by Warner

It will likely be same as before in regards to Titans of Cult releases
UK/Ireland - Germany - France - Italy - Spain