A Clockwork Orange - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 4, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 28, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99

0.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if this is getting a regular 4k release? Getting really tired of these big tacky boxes with a load of tat for ridiculous prices when you can grab nice 4k slip releases in 2 for £30 or even 3 for £30 deals regularly.

Zavvi had all the pixar stuff exclusive recentely and I had to order the 2003 hulk in their steel because it was only them that had it UK side. Scary when such a useless company is getting the sole rights.
It will definitely have a standard 4k amaray release, yes, don't worry. It may not get a standard 4k steelbook release though.

Reactions: manonfire
Does anyone know if this is getting a regular 4k release? Getting really tired of these big tacky boxes with a load of tat for ridiculous prices when you can grab nice 4k slip releases in 2 for £30 or even 3 for £30 deals regularly.

Zavvi had all the pixar stuff exclusive recentely and I had to order the 2003 hulk in their steel because it was only them that had it UK side. Scary when such a useless company is getting the sole rights.
Yes there will be 4K UHD amaray release likely with a slipcover

Reactions: manonfire
Somebody really ought to make a sticky thread about the RCVIP code for UK members only and how when it works it only works for a few minutes when an order goes live.

In almost every Zavvi thread somebody posts "ordered with code" without mentioning what the code is and then it's followed by a bunch of "what code?" posts. Just sayin'.

Amazing to buy both steelbook and collector's edition at once, instead of buying both, then replacing amaray with steel. Started with True Romance, continuing with this.

Last edited:
Not being (able to become) a Red Carpet member, I can see this listing, with its pre-order option, but upon clicking it, it kicks me to the homepage. What gives? Is it sold out already, or there's some time limit before it becomes available for us?

Anyway, amazing to buy both steelbook and collector's edition at once, instead of buying both, then replacing amaray with steel. Started with True Romance, continuing with this.

Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 28, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)

Not being (able to become) a Red Carpet member, I can see this listing, with its pre-order option, but upon clicking it, it kicks me to the homepage. What gives? Is it sold out already, or there's some time limit before it becomes available for us?

Anyway, amazing to buy both steelbook and collector's edition at once, instead of buying both, then replacing amaray with steel. Started with True Romance, continuing with this.

Live now.

• Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat
hope they send me an email when and if this come back in stock.

Last edited: