A Fistful of Dynamite (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Eureka - Masters of Cinema) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - Eureka
Price: £20.42 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi) - £23.99 (Eureka)
Notes: Hardbound Slipcase - : A Limited Edition 60-Page Perfect Bound Collector s book featuring new and archival writing on the film

91hq8Xe6TnL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Limited Edition Hardbound Slipcase [3000 copies]
  • A LIMITED EDITION 60-PAGE Perfect Bound Collector’s book featuring new writing on the film by Simon Ward and western authority Howard Hughes; a new interview with poster designer Robert E. McGinnis; and a selection of rare archival imagery
  • Two versions of the film presented in 1080p across two Blu-ray disc, including a transfer from the 2K restoration completed by Cineteca di Bologna in 2009
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Original Mono Audio available on both versions
  • Original Italian mono audio available on the Italian version of the film
  • Audio Commentary by filmmaker Alex Cox
  • Audio Commentary by film historian Sir. Christopher Frayling
  • A brand new and exclusive interview with film critic and writer Kim Newman
  • A brand new and exclusive interview with Austin Fisher, author of Radical Frontiers in the Spaghetti Western: Politics, Violence and Popular Italian Cinema
  • The Myth of Revolution [22 mins] – Sir Christopher Frayling on Duck, You Sucker!
  • Sergio Donati Remembers Duck, You Sucker! [7 mins]
  • Sorting Out The Versions: An Analysis of Duck, You Sucker! [12 mins]
  • Once Upon A Time… in Italy [6 mins] – featurette
  • Restoration, Italian Style [6 mins]
  • Location Comparisons [9 mins]
  • Radio Spots
  • Newly created stills galleries featuring hundreds of rare archival images
  • Trailer
74714963_2826767540667257_1266497864595406848_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Getting nearer to release date. Will definitely be picking this up. Just curious about something. Why does the Amazon listing call it an Amazon limited edition, when it's clearly available from other retailers?

71UEjWkNHTL._SL1059_.jpg

Getting nearer to release date. Will definitely be picking this up. Just curious about something. Why does the Amazon listing call it an Amazon limited edition, when it's clearly available from other retailers?

71UEjWkNHTL._SL1059_.jpg
It's not listed as Amazon Limited Edition
Just Limited Edition
It is a limited edition
Limited to 3000

All retailers would be allocated stock from that 3000 print run

I had purchase from Amazon seller for 34GBP and then it didn't arrive. After I asked if he can track the item he immediately refunded me. I believe after he sold it he didnt send at all and put it online at 99GBP. This is like third time it happens with Amazon sellers.

I was going to say check eBay, but I just did and the prices are absurd.

I had purchase from Amazon seller for 34GBP and then it didn't arrive. After I asked if he can track the item he immediately refunded me. I believe after he sold it he didnt send at all and put it online at 99GBP. This is like third time it happens with Amazon sellers.

Damn, that sucks. Is there any particular reason you want the slipcase version? It's pretty nice but if it' the film you really want it seems like the regular version will have to do, unfortunately. I'll try to keep my eyes open on Amazon and eBay though.