Slipbox A Ghost Story (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 25th, 2018
Purchase link: KimchiDVD: full slip / lenticular slip, NovaMedia: full slip / lenticular slip
Price: $29.99 (full slip / lenticular slip)

FB_IMG_1530257322765.jpgFB_IMG_1530257325492.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for an edition of this. Shame there’s those logos on the bottom of the back. I’ll prob go for the lenti unless fullslip has an impressive finish

I absolutely adore this film - it was my favourite film of last year and, being completely honest, this film ruined cinema for me for months. It really affected me.

That lenticular is an absolute beauty.

A must buy for me

Very interesting movie. Don't like everything in it (the pie scene, the guy who talk a lot at the table) but wanna feel it again.

I got the lenticular as well. Very nice image, glad I got it. As for the movie it's certainly different. Not your typical ghost story. It left me feeling a bit emotional but somehow lacking, wanting more? Not sure. This is a tough movie to describe. But I do applaud it for being different and trying something different in the genre.

thanks for the pics @moon and @snow flake.

i'm still on the fence on this release. the packaging alone doesn't compel me, and i'm afraid the movie, which i haven't watched, may underwhelm like so many of the hollywood movies i've acquired.

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
thanks for the pics @moon and @snow flake.

i'm still on the fence on this release. the packaging alone doesn't compel me, and i'm afraid the movie, which i haven't watched, may underwhelm like so many of the hollywood movies i've acquired.

Thanks, glad you liked the photos

The movie is what I would call an acquired taste. It is slow but I did find it quite moving. It’s also a bit odd seeing or not seeing casey affleck going around under a sheet for 90% of the movie but I just went with it and enjoyed it.
The box packaging if it helps is one of the nicest I have had for a long time