A Monster Calls (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: June 24, July 13 July 22, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip
Price: $42.89 (Full Slip) - $38.89 (Quarter Slip)

A_07bb0e99-9e7d-49b7-adcf-04ada27fffce_2000x2000.jpgB_c3b14fd7-a9f7-40d5-8155-7d2aab568039_2000x2000.jpgee0782e1652b6e58d2cf5fc1a05e5ed1_2000x2000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i was about to purchase the french steelbook, then i remembered this thread, so i'm going to wait and hope for this one to happen.

+ other companies communicate with international customers (in English) and have a shop where you can buy stuff. PA not (anymore) :whistle:
They do not care anymore about international customers.

They don’t have a shop anymore? Thought I heard it was down for maintenance/adjusting shipping fees or something.... but it’s closed now is it?

Down was the wrong word. Most of the products are disabled/oos at the international shop. But much more editions are available at the Korean shop.
douzens of editions went oos and never went back to available. So the quantity was moved to the Korean shop, no?

Which editions can be bought right now?

• Wow
Reactions: Mararagan
I don't get the "we're adjusting fees" pop-up message anymore but I still see every single product being sold out.
The only one available is their latest release: Moonlit Winter DVD (jeez) but when I try to go through the check out (just to see what happens, I'm not actually interested in buying it), I don't find Italy listed among the countries one can select and this is silly because, even in pandemic times, PA was the only company that shipped me an order using K-Packet.
I've also tried to contact them but the only reply I've got is the same as when one visits the site (about social distancing and stuff).
GG.