Multi A Plague Tale: Requiem

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
A Plague Tale: Requiem launches to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC in 2022. It's also launching day one on Xbox Game Pass.

“Embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world twisted by supernatural forces. After escaping their devastated homeland, Amicia and Hugo travel far south, to new regions and vibrant cities. There, they attempt to start a new life and control Hugo’s curse. But when Hugo’s powers awaken, death and destruction return in a flood of devouring rats. Forced to flee once more, the siblings place their hopes in a prophesized island that may hold the key to saving Hugo. Discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell, overcoming foes and challenges with a variety of weapons, tools, and unearthly powers.”

Thought the first one Innocence was brilliant so am really looking forward to this one :thumbs: :D

Reactions: trinitycorps
Was looking for more games to explore and came across this one on Amazon because it had a 5 star rating. Almost everyone on Amazon reviews for this game spoke very highly of this game. Also almost all game critics praised it as well and so checked player reviews on Steam and it was highly recommended there as well so I bought it. I have my new NVidia RTX 3090 video card installed and I'll be setting up my new OLED gaming monitor this weekend so really looking forward to trying this game out. :thanks:

Reactions: eLviS1987